Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Football Mensa


Joined: 13 Dec 2012
Posts: 621
Location: Texas via Louisiana and I love being Cajun...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....
_________________
A circle. The direction the Cowboys continue to travel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6083
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


Oh I completely agree. Its why the computers can't decide who goes to the championship. Should have been Oregon
_________________


Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cromagnum


Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Posts: 489
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

textaz03 wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
Teos draft stock is gonna drop so hard after this game
going to agree. He kind of reminds me of Casey Matthews. All hype.

I'll admit, I severely overestimated ND.


Disagree with Teo..He is a good football player with good insticts and a sure tackler..ND has been getting man handled up front which is why Teo has been so ineffective..ND usually has dominated upfront which gives Teo the chance to use his very good football insticts to make plays..Teo will still be a first round pick imo even after this game..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6083
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cromagnum wrote:
textaz03 wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
Teos draft stock is gonna drop so hard after this game
going to agree. He kind of reminds me of Casey Matthews. All hype.

I'll admit, I severely overestimated ND.


Disagree with Teo..He is a good football player with good insticts and a sure tackler..ND has been getting man handled up front which is why Teo has been so ineffective..ND usually has dominated upfront which gives Teo the chance to use his very good football insticts to make plays..Teo will still be a first round pick imo even after this game..


Te'o is very good, but I think Ogletree is the better ILB. You can also make a case for Arthur Brown. Not necessarily a knock on Te'o, but those guys are very good. I think he trusts his instincts a little too much, and they fail him too often to be considered an elite linebacker
_________________


Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Football Mensa


Joined: 13 Dec 2012
Posts: 621
Location: Texas via Louisiana and I love being Cajun...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


Oregon would have been smoked tonight too....I wanted to see a rematch with Ga or a tilt with Fla...
_________________
A circle. The direction the Cowboys continue to travel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cromagnum


Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Posts: 489
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


They were undefeated and beat some good teams..Sounds to me you are a ND hater..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23344
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the best tweet of the night goes to...

Men's Humor ‏@MensHumor

I thought the BCS frowned upon rape after the whole Sandusky incident. #BCSchampionship
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
textaz03


Moderator
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Posts: 11045
Location: Land of the Jersey Devil!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
And the best tweet of the night goes to...

Men's Humor ‏@MensHumor

I thought the BCS frowned upon rape after the whole Sandusky incident. #BCSchampionship
i just read his re tweet LOL!!
_________________




"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Football Mensa


Joined: 13 Dec 2012
Posts: 621
Location: Texas via Louisiana and I love being Cajun...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


They were undefeated and beat some good teams..Sounds to me you are a ND hater..


No reason to hate Notre Dame....they aren't good and are severely overrated....Their schedule was very mediocre....Look what Texas A&M did to Oklahoma
_________________
A circle. The direction the Cowboys continue to travel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6083
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
And the best tweet of the night goes to...

Men's Humor ‏@MensHumor

I thought the BCS frowned upon rape after the whole Sandusky incident. #BCSchampionship


T_O7 has twitter????

Must follow
_________________


Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
textaz03


Moderator
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Posts: 11045
Location: Land of the Jersey Devil!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


They were undefeated and beat some good teams..Sounds to me you are a ND hater..


No reason to hate Notre Dame....they aren't good and are severely overrated....Their schedule was very mediocre....Look what Texas A&M did to Oklahoma
and A and M had been the joke of Big 12 for decades! So what's your point there???

They move to SEC an are all the sudden great?
_________________




"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
textaz03


Moderator
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Posts: 11045
Location: Land of the Jersey Devil!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
And the best tweet of the night goes to...

Men's Humor ‏@MensHumor

I thought the BCS frowned upon rape after the whole Sandusky incident. #BCSchampionship


T_O7 has twitter????

Must follow
have followed TO7 for some time where you all been?
_________________




"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23344
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

textaz03 wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


They were undefeated and beat some good teams..Sounds to me you are a ND hater..


No reason to hate Notre Dame....they aren't good and are severely overrated....Their schedule was very mediocre....Look what Texas A&M did to Oklahoma
and A and M had been the joke of Big 12 for decades! So what's your point there???

They move to SEC an are all the sudden great?


AM played SEC Football. Bama was a joke for a while before Saban got there, now they have returned to glory. TAMU played inspired football this season.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Football Mensa


Joined: 13 Dec 2012
Posts: 621
Location: Texas via Louisiana and I love being Cajun...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

textaz03 wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


They were undefeated and beat some good teams..Sounds to me you are a ND hater..


No reason to hate Notre Dame....they aren't good and are severely overrated....Their schedule was very mediocre....Look what Texas A&M did to Oklahoma
and A and M had been the joke of Big 12 for decades! So what's your point there???


Taz you're an angry young man....you should sip some water....Taz ,WHAT'S YOUR POINT...? Oklahoma was the hardest team Notre Dame played...and A&M smoked them. Dame didn't deserve to be there...
_________________
A circle. The direction the Cowboys continue to travel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cromagnum


Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Posts: 489
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


They were undefeated and beat some good teams..Sounds to me you are a ND hater..


No reason to hate Notre Dame....they aren't good and are severely overrated....Their schedule was very mediocre....Look what Texas A&M did to Oklahoma


Sec lover then???? Bottom line is i hate ND but they deserve to be here..Next year we will have a playoff so you won't have to worry about this anymore..I miss the glory days of my team the U. Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 38 of 40

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group