Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23815
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



And Lacy is improving his draft stock from a 3rd rounder to a 2nd.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
textaz03


Moderator
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Posts: 11128
Location: Land of the Jersey Devil!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
textaz03 wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


They were undefeated and beat some good teams..Sounds to me you are a ND hater..


No reason to hate Notre Dame....they aren't good and are severely overrated....Their schedule was very mediocre....Look what Texas A&M did to Oklahoma
and A and M had been the joke of Big 12 for decades! So what's your point there???


Taz you're an angry young man....you should sip some water....Taz ,WHAT'S YOUR POINT...? Oklahoma was the hardest team Notre Dame played...and A&M smoked them. Dame didn't deserve to be there...
im an angy man?? Cool your jets, slick!

Just tryin to figure out what the heck your sayin here
_________________




"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Football Mensa


Joined: 13 Dec 2012
Posts: 621
Location: Texas via Louisiana and I love being Cajun...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


They were undefeated and beat some good teams..Sounds to me you are a ND hater..


No reason to hate Notre Dame....they aren't good and are severely overrated....Their schedule was very mediocre....Look what Texas A&M did to Oklahoma


Sec lover then???? Bottom line is i hate ND but they deserve to be here..Next year we will have a playoff so you won't have to worry about this anymore..I miss the glory days of my team the U. Crying or Very sad


No we won't have a playoff next year. Uh I'm an LSU Tiger....SEC has been the most powerful conference for 7 years. Da U was cool in their day. They were the Bama of today.
_________________
A circle. The direction the Cowboys continue to travel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cromagnum


Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Posts: 491
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


They were undefeated and beat some good teams..Sounds to me you are a ND hater..


No reason to hate Notre Dame....they aren't good and are severely overrated....Their schedule was very mediocre....Look what Texas A&M did to Oklahoma


Sec lover then???? Bottom line is i hate ND but they deserve to be here..Next year we will have a playoff so you won't have to worry about this anymore..I miss the glory days of my team the U. Crying or Very sad


No we won't have a playoff next year. Uh I'm an LSU Tiger....SEC has been the most powerful conference for 7 years. Da U was cool in their day. They were the Bama of today.


I thought there was supposed to be a 4 team playoff?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23815
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
And the best tweet of the night goes to...

Men's Humor ‏@MensHumor

I thought the BCS frowned upon rape after the whole Sandusky incident. #BCSchampionship


T_O7 has twitter????

Must follow


Matts and Tex are also on Twitter. Matts photo - HILARIOUS.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Football Mensa


Joined: 13 Dec 2012
Posts: 621
Location: Texas via Louisiana and I love being Cajun...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


They were undefeated and beat some good teams..Sounds to me you are a ND hater..


No reason to hate Notre Dame....they aren't good and are severely overrated....Their schedule was very mediocre....Look what Texas A&M did to Oklahoma


Sec lover then???? Bottom line is i hate ND but they deserve to be here..Next year we will have a playoff so you won't have to worry about this anymore..I miss the glory days of my team the U. Crying or Very sad


No we won't have a playoff next year. Uh I'm an LSU Tiger....SEC has been the most powerful conference for 7 years. Da U was cool in their day. They were the Bama of today.


I thought there was supposed to be a 4 team playoff?


Year after next....
_________________
A circle. The direction the Cowboys continue to travel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
textaz03


Moderator
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Posts: 11128
Location: Land of the Jersey Devil!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Notre Dame didn't deserve to be there..... The irish would have been 0-4 vs the sec top 4. They had to beat Pitt in overtime and only won because the pitt kicker missed a fg....


They were undefeated and beat some good teams..Sounds to me you are a ND hater..


No reason to hate Notre Dame....they aren't good and are severely overrated....Their schedule was very mediocre....Look what Texas A&M did to Oklahoma


Sec lover then???? Bottom line is i hate ND but they deserve to be here..Next year we will have a playoff so you won't have to worry about this anymore..I miss the glory days of my team the U. Crying or Very sad


No we won't have a playoff next year. Uh I'm an LSU Tiger....SEC has been the most powerful conference for 7 years. Da U was cool in their day. They were the Bama of today.


I thought there was supposed to be a 4 team playoff?
starting in 14
_________________




"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23815
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23815
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



THIS IS RELEVANT TO COLLEGE FOOTBALL, DAMMIT!
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Football Mensa


Joined: 13 Dec 2012
Posts: 621
Location: Texas via Louisiana and I love being Cajun...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:



She has a big mouth....and isn't all that good looking....now Ms McCarron...now we're talking
_________________
A circle. The direction the Cowboys continue to travel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cromagnum


Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Posts: 491
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok. Anyways this game is now officially over after that int..Might as well get some extra sleep for work tomorrow..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23815
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably for the best that Nix doesn't play anymore this game. He has been a minor factor.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23815
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cromagnum wrote:
Oh ok. Anyways this game is now officially over after that int..Might as well get some extra sleep for work tomorrow..


Laughing

I called the game at the end of the 1st!
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Football Mensa


Joined: 13 Dec 2012
Posts: 621
Location: Texas via Louisiana and I love being Cajun...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Oh ok. Anyways this game is now officially over after that int..Might as well get some extra sleep for work tomorrow..


Laughing

I called the game at the end of the 1st!


Well u were wrong outlaw....it was over when the game was announced...LOL
_________________
A circle. The direction the Cowboys continue to travel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23815
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
cromagnum wrote:
Oh ok. Anyways this game is now officially over after that int..Might as well get some extra sleep for work tomorrow..


Laughing

I called the game at the end of the 1st!


Well u were wrong outlaw....it was over when the game was announced...LOL


Laughing

Hey! ND won the coin toss!
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 39 of 40

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group