Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Raiders @ Seahawks Tickets!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Free Raiders @ Seahawks Tickets!!! Reply with quote

Yes, you read it correctly. Unfortunately, due to certain circumstances, I will not be able to attend this event. The only friend that is as into football as I am is already going to the game. Tell me why you should go to the game in this thread. I will pick a winner before 9pm pacific time this evening who will score the pair of tickets for tomorrow's game. Any questions specifically can be sent to me VIA private message.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool idea, hopefully someone gets to go!
hawks4ever8

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the game is on my birthday and I have never been to a game and I would love the chance but I also live in Spokane.

adopt-a-hawk team: Kam Chancellor
Alan Branch
Marcus Trufant
Byron Maxwell
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawks4ever8 wrote:
Well the game is on my birthday and I have never been to a game and I would love the chance but I also live in Spokane.

Sounds like you are unsure you could make it. Happy birthday by the way. Not getting as much interest here as I thought I would. I will figure something else out. I would still go to the game if I wasn't going to be so drugged up on pain killers that I couldn't drive. Damn surgery.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Spokane otherwise I'd snag em from you.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
hdshot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie Romania wrote:
hawks4ever8 wrote:

Sounds like you are unsure you could make it. Happy birthday by the way. Not getting as much interest here as I thought I would. I will figure something else out. I would still go to the game if I wasn't going to be so drugged up on pain killers that I couldn't drive. Damn surgery.

Get well! There is always craigs list. Just don't say anything about pain killers over there. Laughing
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hdshot wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
hawks4ever8 wrote:

Get well! There is always craigs list. Just don't say anything about pain killers over there. Laughing

Bahahaha!!! I wouldn't post anything like this on Craigslist. There are only 2 types of people getting these tickets;

1.) Die hard 12th man that will contribute to Oakland having multiple false starts.

Or

2.) Someone who is always doing things for other people that never seems to get the same in return. I think I know an older couple that has yet to be to a game that are 2 of the sweetest people you would ever meet and they love all Seattle sports teams. I think I might go this route and even pay for their dinner and gas.

If I get some tickets during the regular season that I can't go to OR if I have extras and someone here wants to attend, I will bump this thread back to the top to give someone the opportunity to get my attention. The people I hang out with aren't big football fans unfortunately, so who better to take than someone on here who is just as much of a die hard fan as I?
hdshot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie Romania wrote:
hdshot wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
hawks4ever8 wrote:

Bahahaha!!! I wouldn't post anything like this on Craigslist. There are only 2 types of people getting these tickets;

1.) Die hard 12th man that will contribute to Oakland having multiple false starts.

Or

2.) Someone who is always doing things for other people that never seems to get the same in return. I think I know an older couple that has yet to be to a game that are 2 of the sweetest people you would ever meet and they love all Seattle sports teams. I think I might go this route and even pay for their dinner and gas.

If I get some tickets during the regular season that I can't go to OR if I have extras and someone here wants to attend, I will bump this thread back to the top to give someone the opportunity to get my attention. The people I hang out with aren't big football fans unfortunately, so who better to take than someone on here who is just as much of a die hard fan as I?

I would offer them to the older couple 1st. The weather sould be nice and not have to get out of with 70,000 others.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God i wish i lived in Seattle id be all over these

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
hawks4ever8

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie Romania wrote:
hawks4ever8 wrote:

so if I can get to Seattle would u be willing to give me the tickets?

adopt-a-hawk team: Kam Chancellor
Alan Branch
Marcus Trufant
Byron Maxwell
KayJayz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the couple you had in mind do not take them, I would love to grab them from you. I havent had much time recently to go have fun. Either way, thats too bad that you wont be able to make it. Hope everything is good.

~props to mike23md~
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawks4ever8 wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
hawks4ever8 wrote:

GET TO SEATTLE MAN!
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawks4ever8 wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
hawks4ever8 wrote:

Sorry, with the lack of interest shown here and how badly I wanted to find a taker yesterday, instead of last minute, I gave the pair of tickets to the sweetest elderly lady I have ever met. She hasn't been to the CLink before, but loves any team from Seattle. She always does things for other people, but no one ever really returns the favor, so I gave her the tickets along with some money to cover expenses for the evening. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up. This will not be the last time I offer this sort of deal here. I will probably be going to a couple of games this season and I am a very giving person, so if anyone wants to attend and I have an extra ticket, I will give you guys the opportunity to come scream with me until you lose your voice.
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic. She will remember tonight for the rest of her life. Have received news that at least one of the Hawks starters will be meeting her, introducing himself and giving her a few minutes of her time. Couldn't ask for more. Glad we have players who care so much about the fans. I have a new found respect for the type of character Pete and John have put on the field to represent our state.
hdshot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie Romania wrote:
Epic. She will remember tonight for the rest of her life. Have received news that at least one of the Hawks starters will be meeting her, introducing himself and giving her a few minutes of her time. Couldn't ask for more. Glad we have players who care so much about the fans. I have a new found respect for the type of character Pete and John have put on the field to represent our state.

WOW! Thats cool, how did you pull that one off? Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: