Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason Finale (Finally) DA BEARS vs. Cleveland Browns!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22722
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Via Biggs...

Quote:
By my utterly unofficial count, #Bears sat 36 players in the first half of this dandy.


I think that’s my cue to go to bed Laughing
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2908
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
Probably more NFL level talent on the field in tonight's South Carolina/Vanderbilt game on ESPN. Seriously.


I hope we are never in a position to draft him but Jadeveon Clowney looks like the next JJP…the upside is insane.


Who is JJP?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 17572
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
Probably more NFL level talent on the field in tonight's South Carolina/Vanderbilt game on ESPN. Seriously.


I hope we are never in a position to draft him but Jadeveon Clowney looks like the next JJP…the upside is insane.


Who is JJP?


Jason Jierre Paul. Or Julius Julius Peppers
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 17572
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see the Dane Sanz catch live, did he have complete control the whole time? It looked like it got close to the ground..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16670
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
Probably more NFL level talent on the field in tonight's South Carolina/Vanderbilt game on ESPN. Seriously.


I hope we are never in a position to draft him but Jadeveon Clowney looks like the next JJP…the upside is insane.


Who is JJP?


Jason Jierre Paul. Or Julius Julius Peppers


Julian*
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE


AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16670
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
I didn't see the Dane Sanz catch live, did he have complete control the whole time? It looked like it got close to the ground..


Probably not.
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE


AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7925
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
I didn't see the Dane Sanz catch live, did he have complete control the whole time? It looked like it got close to the ground..
His hand was under the ball the whole time so it never touched. I think he makes the team.

I also think Booker makes it with Allen on PS.

McNown played well, Booker looked great, E Williams did a good job at center while the line as a whole played very well. No sacks and good rushing attack.

Didn't use the TEs at all.

It is kinda fun to me to watch Those Who Are About to Be Cut. Heck, any football is enjoyable at this point in the year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22722
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
Probably more NFL level talent on the field in tonight's South Carolina/Vanderbilt game on ESPN. Seriously.


I hope we are never in a position to draft him but Jadeveon Clowney looks like the next JJP…the upside is insane.


Who is JJP?


He’s Jason Pierre-Paul at 2:00 in the morning Laughing
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group