Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Recruiting X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
landoc88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not gonna lie but with Alabama cleaing up in recruiting its not even fun to pay attention anymore. With them being so young and talented its scary. All I know the I fellow will never be up here because your head coach is a tool and is dumb as a box of rocks. All I know is I can dream.
thrILL!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
Quote:
Five-star athlete Derrick Henry, a 6-foot-3, 240-pound star from Yulee, Florida, will hold a press conference at his high school on Thursday to announce his decision, and has already narrowed his choices to two schools: Alabama and Tennessee.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2012/09/5-star_athlete_and_tide_target.html

Bama lock IMO. Dancing
No idea why this is just your opinion. Bama has been his leader ever since the decommitment. He's all Bama. 100%.

Well, he hasn't announced it officially and he didn't call me today so until either one happens, it's an opinion. Not to mention, we've seen crazier stuff happen in recruiting.

He's announcing on Friday now, apparently.

Amari Cooper for Heisman - 115 rec. 1657 yds, 14 TDs
Cheesehead430

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
Quote:
Five-star athlete Derrick Henry, a 6-foot-3, 240-pound star from Yulee, Florida, will hold a press conference at his high school on Thursday to announce his decision, and has already narrowed his choices to two schools: Alabama and Tennessee.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2012/09/5-star_athlete_and_tide_target.html

Bama lock IMO. Dancing
No idea why this is just your opinion. Bama has been his leader ever since the decommitment. He's all Bama. 100%.

Well, he hasn't announced it officially and he didn't call me today so until either one happens, it's an opinion. Not to mention, we've seen crazier stuff happen in recruiting.

If you get him congrats, dude is a beast.
193 rush yards, 4 TD's
thrILL!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheesehead430 wrote:

Thanks. Apparently 2015 stud RB Jacques Patrick is very interested in us too. I know it's a long way off, but his highlights as a freshman are insane. Know anything about him as far as this season?

Cheesehead430

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
Cheesehead430 wrote:

Thanks. Apparently 2015 stud RB Jacques Patrick is very interested in us too. I know it's a long way off, but his highlights as a freshman are insane. Know anything about him as far as this season?

He's beastin this year, just like last. FSU has been on him for a while and was the first to offer. Long way off but the kid is a 5* anyway you cut it.
193 rush yards, 4 TD's
ahoda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
Quote:

Bama lock IMO. Dancing

From Rivals:

Kynon Codrington, Southeast: The best two-team battle could center around Derrick Henry. Henry rushed for a Florida state record 502 yards on Friday night. On Saturday morning, the four-star athlete took a trip to Tuscaloosa to visit Alabama. I've heard from a good source that the 'Tide have a slight edge over Tennessee. He visited Knoxville last weekend and enjoyed his visit. Alabama has two four-star running backs already committed in this class and early playing time may be tough to earn for the defending BCS national champs. The Vols could use a feature downhill back with elite speed like Henry.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1412971
adam9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahoda wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
Quote:

Bama lock IMO. Dancing

From Rivals:

Kynon Codrington, Southeast: The best two-team battle could center around Derrick Henry. Henry rushed for a Florida state record 502 yards on Friday night. On Saturday morning, the four-star athlete took a trip to Tuscaloosa to visit Alabama. I've heard from a good source that the 'Tide have a slight edge over Tennessee. He visited Knoxville last weekend and enjoyed his visit. Alabama has two four-star running backs already committed in this class and early playing time may be tough to earn for the defending BCS national champs. The Vols could use a feature downhill back with elite speed like Henry.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1412971

The problem with Tennessee and Henry is that he doesn't want to be our Le'Veon Bell for 3 years. I'm sure he realizes we have other talent like Neal, Lane, and Q Watson. He told that to some of the reporters for one of the Tennesssee recruiting sites. Also the fact that Bama is in the national championship hunt yearly helps them too.. Hopefully he picks us, but I see him as 60-40 Bama bound right now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheesehead430 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
Cheesehead430 wrote:

He's beastin this year, just like last. FSU has been on him for a while and was the first to offer. Long way off but the kid is a 5* anyway you cut it.
Yeah right now he is going to FSU. But it is far away.

Also on Henry. He said when Tennessee lost to Kentucky last year. It really brought them down. I will also bet you. They will give him his shot at RB. But by his junior year he will be on the other side of the ball.

garbage
adam9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:
Cheesehead430 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
Cheesehead430 wrote:

Yeah right now he is going to FSU. But it is far away.

Also on Henry. He said when Tennessee lost to Kentucky last year. It really brought them down. I will also bet you. They will give him his shot at RB. But by his junior year he will be on the other side of the ball.

At Tennessee he will be on the other side of the ball?? We literally have glimmers of hope at RB but no depth or even quality starter. Unless he flat out sucks at RB he could still be there for us.. Bama I could see him on the other side of the ball possibly.

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This kid is 6-3 240 and fast at 18. Are the really going to keep him at RB? Personalyl I would move him to OLB at Bama, and teach him a few things then let him loose as a pass rusher.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
BBando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
This kid is 6-3 240 and fast at 18. Are the really going to keep him at RB? Personalyl I would move him to OLB at Bama, and teach him a few things then let him loose as a pass rusher.
That is where he is best at already. he just wants to play RB.

garbage
thrILL!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:
khodder wrote:

We're stacked in both corps so I see no reason he can't stay at RB. His skills and athleticism behind our OL = Shocked

adam9

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:
khodder wrote:

His last game he had a bunch of yards (an insane amount but I forgot) and 6 TDs. He is fine at RB as long as he continues to work hard.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen him play in person and he truly is a monster, but I don't see him sticking to RB with his frame. When you look at him, even at 240, you can tell he just has one of those body types that can and probably will add even more weight in muscle. LB imo. Elite athlete and playmaker at LB is more valuable than a RB when many of the top schools already have top RB prospects.
adam9

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
I've seen him play in person and he truly is a monster, but I don't see him sticking to RB with his frame. When you look at him, even at 240, you can tell he just has one of those body types that can and probably will add even more weight in muscle. LB imo. Elite athlete and playmaker at LB is more valuable than a RB when many of the top schools already have top RB prospects.

You're not taking into account he wants to play RB... If he wants to play RB he probably will. If he wanted to play LB he probably would.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 11 of 99

Jump to: