Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Recruiting X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buno67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam21 wrote:
beavsandpatsfan wrote:
Adam21 wrote:
2014 4* DB Damon Webb from Cass Tech (MI) has committed to Ohio State

id be willing to bet that this one probably isn't over lol

Maybe not. But I definitely feel more confident after reading this...

Quote:

I cant wait to be a Buckeye, Webb said. Im going to recruit for them. Im going to get in touch with other players and see where their heads are at. But Im going to start in Michigan first.

What grabbed me was the atmosphere, the academics and the winning aspect of their program, Webb said. It was a no-brainer. I want to win and I feel like Ohio State is that winning program. Sooner or later well be winning national championships under Coach Meyer.

could be a bad thing, if he starts hearing kids he like going else where he could change his mind but I think if he is going to try and recruit for OSU he is going to be cemented to the program. Usually when you see kids commit this early its because they wanna be a corner stone for a recruiting class

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. I highly doubt anyone used up much time trying to flip Shane Morris or Cam Burrows.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Adam21 wrote:
beavsandpatsfan wrote:
Adam21 wrote:
2014 4* DB Damon Webb from Cass Tech (MI) has committed to Ohio State

id be willing to bet that this one probably isn't over lol

Maybe not. But I definitely feel more confident after reading this...

Quote:

I cant wait to be a Buckeye, Webb said. Im going to recruit for them. Im going to get in touch with other players and see where their heads are at. But Im going to start in Michigan first.

What grabbed me was the atmosphere, the academics and the winning aspect of their program, Webb said. It was a no-brainer. I want to win and I feel like Ohio State is that winning program. Sooner or later well be winning national championships under Coach Meyer.

could be a bad thing, if he starts hearing kids he like going else where he could change his mind but I think if he is going to try and recruit for OSU he is going to be cemented to the program. Usually when you see kids commit this early its because they wanna be a corner stone for a recruiting class

Conley was committed to us for a long time. Just saying. Laughing

Payback may be in order. Razz

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
Adam21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:

Conley was committed to us for a long time. Just saying. Laughing

Payback may be in order. Razz

(I know you are playing devil's advocate, but...)

These two situations are completely different. UM was the first to show Conley love, which is why he committed so soon. Webb is getting love from every relevant team in the country. Plus, Conley never recruited for UM (not that Webb has for OSU, but he at least says he will). I honestly think it will be a situation similar to Dymonte Thomas. Commits to the local's rivalry and lots of people think a flip will come anytime. Meanwhile, the commit stays solid the whole time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarQuez North and his dad in officially visited this weekend. They left impressed. His dad was even quoted saying this visit was better than his official visit (under Dools). He also went on to say he still has 3 in-home visits planned with one being a surprise. His top 3 all year long was Tennessee, UNC, and Clemson. He cancelled his visit to Clemson's campus and now appears to have Oregon in his top 3.
Quote:
I am not even sure who leads for him right now, North said. I know Tennessee and North Carolina plan to come see him next week. Oregon will likely come by, too. Marquez did not want to visit Clemson this weekend so it will most likely not be them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't have a shot unless he actually visits on the 25th...then, it could get interesting.

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 179 rush yds(9.4), 190 rec yds(15.8 ), 3 TDs
Tyner: 155 rush yds(4.4), 31 rec yds(4.4), 1 TD
Freeman: 186 rush yds(6.6), 33 rec yds(11.0), 5 TDs
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
We don't have a shot unless he actually visits on the 25th...then, it could get interesting.

He's not visiting I don't think. Think someone is going to his home. He could possibly visit though, just nothing confirmed. This is a second WR you guys have tried to swoop in and take from UT Laughing

That's assuming he's ours. Still considering UNC heavily.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99
Page 99 of 99

Jump to: