Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cook done for year?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
HangOnSloopy wrote:
Whit to LG is a ridiculous idea. Spreading the talent around?? There's a reason LT's make the big $.

Whit started at LG and can play LG at a dominate level. I don't trust anyone else to play there after Boling. Collins is an effective pass protector and did well at LT. I don't understand why it's so ridiculous

Whit started at LG because we had a proven top 7 LT on the roster in Levi Jones. It was more a matter of getting the best five linemen out there instead of leaving Whit on the best over the LG.

I would rather give Collins a shot at LG than LT. But I would prefer in the end just to sign Faine and keep the rest as is. Moving 3 guys out of position is a bad idea for this team

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvin has said all along that so long as he's HC, Whit and Smith are his tackles.

This is great news for the Ravens.

Our interior line against them looks likely to be a rookie (Zeitler), a vet who has taken few or no snaps with Dalton (Faine ?), and a second year guy with 3 NFL starts under his belt (Boling). Could line-up Collins-Boling-Zeitler I suppose. All this with Cody and Ngata snorting fire across the line, and a loud crowd in B'more. Its a tough assignment for seasoned vets, never mind a crew of rookies. At least Suggs is dinged I suppose. Lots of double TE's and 8 x OL sets I reckon.

Trevor Robinson will be a smart promising guy coming from Notre Dame, but he's gonna get eaten alive.

Its strange how things happen, I suspected something might happen to Cook following a 'run' of 64's. I flew back from Rome last week in seat #64, my hire car was parked in spot 64, my hotel room was #64, I won a raffle at work with a ticket #64 and a friend of mine just moved into a new house #64.....and now Cook gets hurt.........
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it'll end up Boling-Faine-Zeitler and that we double team Ngata the better part of the game. If the try to load up the middle go with some toss sweeps and quick hittijg off tackle isos to expoit it.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: