Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Typical FF post...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CBears019

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
So how about those Illinois D prospects.......

Picks 1-11 in April.

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:

Cool if we are writing off prospects on bad teams it means we are getting Star Lotulelei in the 5th lol.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Cool if we are writing off prospects on bad teams it means we are getting Star Lotulelei in the 5th lol.
Star doesn't suck. Wink
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Star doesn't suck. Wink

I wouldn’t say any of their top defensive prospects have sucked…Brown is still making plays behind the LOS with 6.5 TFL & 2.5 sacks…Hawthorne has played pretty well in coverage…the biggest disappointment of the 3 has been Buchanan who is looking more and more a product of Mercilus…

They just completely suck on offence.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Star doesn't suck. Wink

I wouldn’t say any of their top defensive prospects have sucked…Brown is still making plays behind the LOS with 6.5 TFL & 2.5 sacks…Hawthorne has played pretty well in coverage…the biggest disappointment of the 3 has been Buchanan who is looking more and more a product of Mercilus…

Laughing You clearly haven't watched them play. Hawthorne has been good until his injury. Brown has been terrible. Stop box score scouting and watch him play.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Star doesn't suck. Wink

Laughing You clearly haven't watched them play. Hawthorne has been good until his injury. Brown has been terrible. Stop box score scouting and watch him play.

This is getting real old…I’ve watched Illinois play twice this year at Arizona and at Wisconsin...the fact you have some weird biased against Illinois & the Big 10 isn’t my problem.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Star doesn't suck. Wink

This is getting real old…I’ve watched Illinois play twice this year at Arizona and at Wisconsin...the fact you have some weird biased against Illinois & the Big 10 isn’t my problem.
It is getting old. You're really bad at scouting college football. You're always wrong.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Star doesn't suck. Wink

It is getting old. You're really bad at scouting college football. You're always wrong.

Aww man if your opinion mattered that would really hurt Laughing
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Star doesn't suck. Wink

Laughing Personal attack when you got nothing to say about football? Check.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Star doesn't suck. Wink

Laughing Personal attack when you got nothing to say about football? Check.

Not an attack...just pointing it out for like the 44th time Wink
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler Eifert is so damn good. I wouldn't hate drafting him.
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Star doesn't suck. Wink

You are very wrong here, he was one of very few people that said Stefen Wisniewski was going to be a high round pick and have a good career. Well so far he has been one of the better OL from that draft.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Star doesn't suck. Wink

You are very wrong here, he was one of very few people that said Stefen Wisniewski was going to be a high round pick and have a good career. Well so far he has been one of the better OL from that draft.
Laughing Seriously? He said Wiz was going to be a 1st round pick. I said he wasn't and I also said I would take Wiz with our 2nd round pick. Everyone here though Wiz would be a high round pick and have a good career. He is playing well but just as well as 7th round pick Lance Louis. He definitely wasn't worth the first round grade and all the high praise that MM90 gave him. Also what did he think of Justin Boren, John Moffitt and Michael Brewster? 1st and 2nd round grades? He loves Big 10 players. If you just choose to talk about every player you watch you'll stumble across a correct pick or two.
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^^

You didn't even have him in your top 10 of OL for that year. And he thought Boren was a 3rd pick at best which is the same as you thought.
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Star doesn't suck. Wink

i don't want to look up old threads, but that is simply incorrect... There were a lot of people around here that liked Wisniewski in the 1st round for Da Bears.

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: