Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Typical FF post...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaMike

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
With their 1st round pick in the 2013 NFL draft the Chicago Bears select…an Alabama defender lol…

I’m not a fan of Nick Saban as a guy but he sure knows how to coach up a defence…CB Dee Milliner or LB C.J Mosley would be great fits for us…as would any of their 3 interior Olinemen for that matter.
Ya Alabama is no joke. Those kids are so well coached.

Gerald Hodges from Penn State should've transferred if he knew he was going to be a situational player. He's definitely there best LB. His draft stock could be effected if this continues.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
With their 1st round pick in the 2013 NFL draft the Chicago Bears select…an Alabama defender lol…

I’m not a fan of Nick Saban as a guy but he sure knows how to coach up a defence…CB Dee Milliner or LB C.J Mosley would be great fits for us…as would any of their 3 interior Olinemen for that matter.

Gerald Hodges from Penn State should've transferred if he knew he was going to be a situational player. He's definitely there best LB. His draft stock could be effected if this continues.

Yeah I caught some of the Penn State game…the way they were using him will drop his stock…covering slot receivers as much as a NB would…returning punts & kicks…then taking him off the field for what appeared to be no reason on certain downs makes no sense for probably the best player on the team…he is a react and run LB who would really fit our scheme and the way we use our LBs.
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

Hey, if he's such a good fit for us, we should be happy he's falling, I'd rather take him with a 3/4 than a 1/2
DaMike

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

Yeah I caught some of the Penn State game…the way they were using him will drop his stock…covering slot receivers as much as a NB would…returning punts & kicks…then taking him off the field for what appeared to be no reason on certain downs makes no sense for probably the best player on the team…he is a react and run LB who would really fit our scheme and the way we use our LBs.
Exactly. He'd be a great pickup in the 4th if we could get him there.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

I can’t see him falling that far no matter how they use him…his measurable at the combine will raise his stock…he could still be around at pick 32 of the 2nd round tho lol.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

I can’t see him falling that far no matter how they use him…his measurable at the combine will raise his stock…he could still be around at pick 32 of the 2nd round tho lol.
I would consider him in the 2nd if he had a big season and had a better then expected postseason. There's nothing truly special about his game which is why I think he'll go later then most consider.

Also Margus Hunt from SMU doesn't look like a 1st round pick at all.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man those new Georgia Tech uniforms are terrible…what’s with the bubbles on the numbers lol…3 guys on the Virginia Tech D are really intriguing to me…DE James Gayle…LB Bruce Taylor…CB Kyle Fuller.
jspiel24

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Man those new Georgia Tech uniforms are terrible…what’s with the bubbles on the numbers lol…3 guys on the Virginia Tech D are really intriguing to me…DE James Gayle…LB Bruce Taylor…CB Kyle Fuller.

Not bubbles. Bee combs, for them being Yellow Jackets..

DaMike

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon Jenkins FSU DE is out for the season. Bad luck for him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/20013605/seminoles-lose-two-time-all-acc-de-brandon-jenkins-for-the-season
Bowler1215

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently we only have 5 picks. I expect Emery to trade down in round 1 and/or 2. And as far as I can tell we need:

O-line
LB
starting CB, not another nickleback
safety
pass rusher cant have too many of these

We could also use some depth at

WR
QB
TE

I agree that we'll be defensive heavy next April, but, as we all know, with the draft anything can happen
Madmike90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jspiel24 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

Not bubbles. Bee combs, for them being Yellow Jackets..

Still terrible lol...

Kyle Fuller stood out last night...he would be a nice pick up in the mid rounds.
DaMike

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/20083048/

Faulk out for the season.
CBears019

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I love the title of our college recruit thread.

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:

Yeah might be an idea to change the title Laughing

If Penn State LB Michael Mauti hadn’t been injured so much he would be at least a 2nd or very high 3rd round pick…great instincts, leadership and hustle.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:

Yeah might be an idea to change the title Laughing

If Penn State LB Michael Mauti hadn’t been injured so much he would be at least a 2nd or very high 3rd round pick…great instincts, leadership and hustle.
I don't think he's draftable for us. Not athletic enough.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: