Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Typical FF post...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaMike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
Yet very few had him in there top 10 OL.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=438292

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=440804
...But honestly there were more people that liked him for the Bears as a 1st/2nd round pick. it's just late and I don't want to dig around to prove my point anymore.

You're right a few people were high on him as the season went on unlike MM90 who was high on him the whole time. And this wasn't about anything other than someone making a stupid false statement.
Everybody was high on him from his junior season. Most people here agreed with MM90 that he should've been a first round pick. Is that not being high on him? Does me saying that he shouldn't have been a 1st round pick accurate? He went in the second and hasn't played like a guy worthy of a first round pick. Kind of a moot point.

Yep you are the one that made the stupid statement and still can't even admit that you were wrong.

DaMike wrote:
It is getting old. You're really bad at scouting college football. You're always wrong.

Hey blkwdw13 thanks for the support man but don’t waste your time trying to point out the obvious to damike…the guy has had a problem with me for as long as I can remember but luckily I just don’t care…there are a lot of people on this site who’s opinion I value & respect and this guy just isn’t one of them…so if he wants to sprout rubbish about how I’m always wrong let him go ahead…I will keep posting what I see…those who take the time to read it I thank you…those who don’t it’s not like it’s mandatory lol.
So pretty much you just want people to agree with you regardless of if you're right or very wrong? You don't want people to comment on your posts unless they agree with you? That's quite the ego.
Cmon that's not what he's saying at all. MM and I disagree frequently he's been right on some guys and I've been right, but we respect each others opinions, and can have a civil argument w/o ever attacking the other.
That was hardly a personal attack by me. No more then I've received from him. I come here to talk football and nothing else. I don't make negative comments about anyone here unless I'm provoked.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
Yet very few had him in there top 10 OL.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=438292

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=440804
...But honestly there were more people that liked him for the Bears as a 1st/2nd round pick. it's just late and I don't want to dig around to prove my point anymore.

You're right a few people were high on him as the season went on unlike MM90 who was high on him the whole time. And this wasn't about anything other than someone making a stupid false statement.
Everybody was high on him from his junior season. Most people here agreed with MM90 that he should've been a first round pick. Is that not being high on him? Does me saying that he shouldn't have been a 1st round pick accurate? He went in the second and hasn't played like a guy worthy of a first round pick. Kind of a moot point.

Yep you are the one that made the stupid statement and still can't even admit that you were wrong.

DaMike wrote:
It is getting old. You're really bad at scouting college football. You're always wrong.

Hey blkwdw13 thanks for the support man but don’t waste your time trying to point out the obvious to damike…the guy has had a problem with me for as long as I can remember but luckily I just don’t care…there are a lot of people on this site who’s opinion I value & respect and this guy just isn’t one of them…so if he wants to sprout rubbish about how I’m always wrong let him go ahead…I will keep posting what I see…those who take the time to read it I thank you…those who don’t it’s not like it’s mandatory lol.
So pretty much you just want people to agree with you regardless of if you're right or very wrong? You don't want people to comment on your posts unless they agree with you? That's quite the ego.
Cmon that's not what he's saying at all. MM and I disagree frequently he's been right on some guys and I've been right, but we respect each others opinions, and can have a civil argument w/o ever attacking the other.
That was hardly a personal attack by me. No more then I've received from him. I come here to talk football and nothing else. I don't make negative comments about anyone here unless I'm provoked.

Yeah you were the guy who was provoked Laughing
DaMike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You throw enough jabs that I think you can get over this one. Wink
Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
You throw enough jabs that I think you can get over this one. Wink

That would be for the best Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: