Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Typical FF post...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet very few had him in there top 10 OL.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=438292

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:
^^^^^^^

You didn't even have him in your top 10 of OL for that year. And he thought Boren was a 3rd pick at best which is the same as you thought.
you have me confused with someone else.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:

That was a pretty good OL class. Nothing wrong with not having him in the top 10.
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
^^^^^^^

You didn't even have him in your top 10 of OL for that year. And he thought Boren was a 3rd pick at best which is the same as you thought.

Nope I definitely don't.

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
I’ve just went and watched two of the Ohio State games from this season to have another look at Justin Boren…I think I was maybe a little high on him…he doesn’t have the athleticism to play in anything other than an out & out power man scheme & lacks some agility…because of his lack of scheme versatility I think he is more of a mid to late 3rd round pick…I still think in the scheme Tice wants to run he would be a nice addition but hopefully we will change the scheme a little in the near future.
Physically Boren needs to move inside to C. That would help mask some of his shortcomings. He's just doesnt have the physical tools to play G. 3rd round is absolute best for him. He's a good all around blocker and a better run blocker but he is far from a "mauler" and the NFL is really gonna expose his lack of physical gifts. He doesnt have a lot of upside.

DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:

That was a pretty good OL class. Nothing wrong with not having him in the top 10.

Except he has outplayed almost everyone in that class except one maybe two so far.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
^^^^^^^

Nope I definitely don't.

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
I’ve just went and watched two of the Ohio State games from this season to have another look at Justin Boren…I think I was maybe a little high on him…he doesn’t have the athleticism to play in anything other than an out & out power man scheme & lacks some agility…because of his lack of scheme versatility I think he is more of a mid to late 3rd round pick…I still think in the scheme Tice wants to run he would be a nice addition but hopefully we will change the scheme a little in the near future.
Physically Boren needs to move inside to C. That would help mask some of his shortcomings. He's just doesnt have the physical tools to play G. 3rd round is absolute best for him. He's a good all around blocker and a better run blocker but he is far from a "mauler" and the NFL is really gonna expose his lack of physical gifts. He doesnt have a lot of upside.

DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:

Except he has outplayed almost everyone in that class except one maybe two so far.
I said the 3rd would be the absolute best if he proves he can play C. He didn't do that. Most of that OL class has underachieved. You can put those comments in the hindsight thread.
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=440804
...But honestly there were more people that liked him for the Bears as a 1st/2nd round pick. it's just late and I don't want to dig around to prove my point anymore.

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
So how about those Illinois D prospects.......

Cool if we are writing off prospects on bad teams it means we are getting Star Lotulelei in the 5th lol.
Star doesn't suck. Wink

I wouldn’t say any of their top defensive prospects have sucked…Brown is still making plays behind the LOS with 6.5 TFL & 2.5 sacks…Hawthorne has played pretty well in coverage…the biggest disappointment of the 3 has been Buchanan who is looking more and more a product of Mercilus…

They just completely suck on offence.
Laughing You clearly haven't watched them play. Hawthorne has been good until his injury. Brown has been terrible. Stop box score scouting and watch him play.

This is getting real old…I’ve watched Illinois play twice this year at Arizona and at Wisconsin...the fact you have some weird biased against Illinois & the Big 10 isn’t my problem.
It is getting old. You're really bad at scouting college football. You're always wrong.

You are very wrong here, he was one of very few people that said Stefen Wisniewski was going to be a high round pick and have a good career. Well so far he has been one of the better OL from that draft.
Laughing Seriously? He said Wiz was going to be a 1st round pick. I said he wasn't and I also said I would take Wiz with our 2nd round pick. Everyone here though Wiz would be a high round pick and have a good career. He is playing well but just as well as 7th round pick Lance Louis. He definitely wasn't worth the first round grade and all the high praise that MM90 gave him. Also what did he think of Justin Boren, John Moffitt and Michael Brewster? 1st and 2nd round grades? He loves Big 10 players. If you just choose to talk about every player you watch you'll stumble across a correct pick or two.

Are you saying in that draft class Wiz shouldn’t have been a 1st round pick? I can see that…I mean it’s not like he turned out far better than say Danny Watkins who went in the 1st…and you said we should take Wiz with our 2nd round pick…remind us again did Wis make it as far as our 2nd round pick or did Oakland snap him up before we got a chance? Yeah that would have been a real nice call…And yeah at the start of the 2010 college season I was very high on Boren & Brewster…much like everyone else was from fans to draft websites to apparently college scouts…your wrong about Moffatt tho who I said was a 3rd-4th round pick…but of course as the season went on I actually posted that I had been too high on Boren…by January when asked who I felt were the interior line worthy of a 1st round pick and I gave the answer Mike Pouncey & Stefan Wisniewski…and as their careers have progressed that looks like a good call…and I don’t just love Big 10 players…I love prospects from all over the country…I don’t have some kind of unexplained hatred for any conference unlike you…And again your right I do talk about a lot of prospect because I watch a lot of football and that leaves me open to being wrong…like any draft site you read is wrong a lot of the time…or any draft guy like Mayock, McShay or Kiper is…or college scouts & GM’s are a lot of the time…maybe what I should do is pretentiously sit back and pick holes in others opinions without actually putting my own out there because I don’t have the stones to take criticism when I’m wrong…you know like yourself…

Now I don’t know how else to tell you that what you think of me is insignificant…I mean really if you don’t like what I have to say you don’t have to respond…hey you don’t even have to read it…you can see who was the last person to post in a forum before entering it…all you need to do is skip my posts if they offend you so much that you feel the need to constantly reply to them.
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:

...But honestly there were more people that liked him for the Bears as a 1st/2nd round pick. it's just late and I don't want to dig around to prove my point anymore.

You're right a few people were high on him as the season went on unlike MM90 who was high on him the whole time. And this wasn't about anything other than someone making a stupid false statement.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:

You're right a few people were high on him as the season went on unlike MM90 who was high on him the whole time. And this wasn't about anything other than someone making a stupid false statement.
Everybody was high on him from his junior season. Most people here agreed with MM90 that he should've been a first round pick. Is that not being high on him? Does me saying that he shouldn't have been a 1st round pick accurate? He went in the second and hasn't played like a guy worthy of a first round pick. Kind of a moot point.
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:

Everybody was high on him from his junior season. Most people here agreed with MM90 that he should've been a first round pick. Is that not being high on him? Does me saying that he shouldn't have been a 1st round pick accurate? He went in the second and hasn't played like a guy worthy of a first round pick. Kind of a moot point.

Yep you are the one that made the stupid statement and still can't even admit that you were wrong.

[quote="DaMike"It is getting old. You're really bad at scouting college football. You're always wrong.[/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:

Yep you are the one that made the stupid statement and still can't even admit that you were wrong.

[quote="DaMike"It is getting old. You're really bad at scouting college football. You're always wrong.
[/quote]It's pretty accurate.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:

DaMike wrote:
It is getting old. You're really bad at scouting college football. You're always wrong.

Hey blkwdw13 thanks for the support man but don’t waste your time trying to point out the obvious to damike…the guy has had a problem with me for as long as I can remember but luckily I just don’t care…there are a lot of people on this site who’s opinion I value & respect and this guy just isn’t one of them…so if he wants to sprout rubbish about how I’m always wrong let him go ahead…I will keep posting what I see…those who take the time to read it I thank you…those who don’t it’s not like it’s mandatory lol.
DaMike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:

DaMike wrote:

Hey blkwdw13 thanks for the support man but don’t waste your time trying to point out the obvious to damike…the guy has had a problem with me for as long as I can remember but luckily I just don’t care…there are a lot of people on this site who’s opinion I value & respect and this guy just isn’t one of them…so if he wants to sprout rubbish about how I’m always wrong let him go ahead…I will keep posting what I see…those who take the time to read it I thank you…those who don’t it’s not like it’s mandatory lol.
So pretty much you just want people to agree with you regardless of if you're right or very wrong? You don't want people to comment on your posts unless they agree with you? That's quite the ego.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:

DaMike wrote:

So pretty much you just want people to agree with you regardless of if you're right or very wrong? You don't want people to comment on your posts unless they agree with you? That's quite the ego.

Anyone can comment anything they like on my posts…as I said there are many people’s opinions who matter to me wither they agree with me or not…look at GG for example…most game days we disagree about something or other but I respect his opinion…obviously I don’t always agree with it but I do respect it…same goes for someone like ChicagoAl...all I’m saying is there is a few…including yourself…who’s opinion doesn’t really mean much to me.
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:

DaMike wrote:

Cmon that's not what he's saying at all. MM and I disagree frequently he's been right on some guys and I've been right, but we respect each others opinions, and can have a civil argument w/o ever attacking the other.

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: