Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams waive WR Danario Alexander, Place DT Trevor Laws on I.R
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39452
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Rams waive WR Danario Alexander, Place DT Trevor Laws on I.R Reply with quote

Quote:
Breaking: #Rams waived WR Danario Alexander.


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/240177164975239169

Quote:
#Rams also placed DT Trevor Laws on I.R., per @jthom1


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/240177314942562305
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 19872
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone saw this coming, still sad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9442
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
I think everyone saw this coming, still sad.


RIP Danario "DX" Alexander's career...

What could have been without those chronic injuries to the knees...
_________________

TommyC376 on the sig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cover2man_flats


Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 465
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much potential, but too many injuries derailed him. You know what will happen now...he will be picked up by another team and stay healthy. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalifornianRam


Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 470
Location: Porterville, California
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate to admit it but your right cover2man he has the talent and he probably will. i hope we win some games this year with the wr core we have but i hope the skins suck epically so we can get robert woods.
_________________
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv308/jotto89/SamBradfordsig2.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3791
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalifornianRam wrote:
i hate to admit it but your right cover2man he has the talent and he probably will. i hope we win some games this year with the wr core we have but i hope the skins suck epically so we can get Justin Hunter.


FIFY

Also, Robert Woods reminds every bit of Ted Ginn Jr.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1262
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today is a sad day for the rams, probably the worst in franchise history, goodbye to the greatest wide receiver to wear 84 in a rams uniform.



YOU WILL BE MISSED Sad
_________________
All Hail Lord Yeezus

Every one feel free to send your Bitcoins here:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7

Rams Rams Rams



Kanye West= the GOAT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
yrba1


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1299
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could've been an excellent 1st rounder with an excellent career if it weren't for those knees. Best of luck for the guy.
_________________
♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45269
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel bad for Danario. He gets over the knee issues and then he runs into hamstring issues.

However, it was his time. Won't surprise me if he does well for another team for a period of time(not a long one though).

With Laws, seems what you'd expect. They want to stash him for next year and use his roster spot.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39452
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Update***
Quote:
#Rams placed WR WR Danario Alexander on injured reserve and claimed DE Mason Brodine from the #Raiders.


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/240571688310431744
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1262
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:
#Rams placed WR WR Danario Alexander on injured reserve and claimed DE Mason Brodine from the #Raiders.


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/240571688310431744


and the DX saga continues...
_________________
All Hail Lord Yeezus

Every one feel free to send your Bitcoins here:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7

Rams Rams Rams



Kanye West= the GOAT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3791
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:
#Rams placed WR WR Danario Alexander on injured reserve and claimed DE Mason Brodine from the #Raiders.


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/240571688310431744


and the DX saga continues...


WHY? You know what I'm done arguing this, maybe after another year+ he will finally be healthy enough for the team. Doubt it, but you never know.

Really doubting it...
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45269
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:
#Rams placed WR WR Danario Alexander on injured reserve and claimed DE Mason Brodine from the #Raiders.


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/240571688310431744


and the DX saga continues...


WHY? You know what I'm done arguing this, maybe after another year+ he will finally be healthy enough for the team. Doubt it, but you never know.

Really doubting it...


Why not? He's not healthy enough this year. Maybe he could contribute something next year. Win-win type of move.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39452
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Update***
Quote:
#Rams and WR Danario Alexander reached an injury settlement. Once healthy he is allowed to sign with another team.


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/240596656695939072
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45269
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:
#Rams and WR Danario Alexander reached an injury settlement. Once healthy he is allowed to sign with another team.


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/240596656695939072


Awww.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group