Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Useless stay Useless

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Useless stay Useless Reply with quote

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-redskins-rt-brown-hip-143011465--nfl.html

Quote:
Brown was unable to fix the injury through rehab and a pair of cortizone shots and finally underwent surgery to repair a torn ligament last week

Brown has dealt with the hip injury for several years. He had surgery to repair a torn labrum in 2009, and re-injured it while running shortly before the start of training camp last month.

Ive been bitter on this guy since the beginning. Lounging around, hogging resources and roster spot.

Hope he can get better. I just wished they wernt stupid enough to give this guy so much money for all the nothing he does. And that they would of been fed up and released him long ago.

Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should release him now. Ler a rookie develop there,or Willie Smith. Very Happy

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart to just put him on the PUP though. Doesn't cost a roster spot so one of the rooks will make it on the 53 (it also may free up that 7th WR spot for Banks). If he doesn't come back, that's who we roll with. If he comes back and looks good then one of the rooks goes to the PS.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Smart to just put him on the PUP though. Doesn't cost a roster spot so one of the rooks will make it on the 53 (it also may free up that 7th WR spot for Banks). If he doesn't come back, that's who we roll with. If he comes back and looks good then one of the rooks goes to the PS.

Oh yes! good call. If the surgery is a success maybe he could help us out still.

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if they would of went ahead and released him. Shan could be on the lookout today for a quality guy that gets cut early because that team wants them to find a new place.

Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That torn labia has really been a problem. I don't think this guy is ever coming back healthy. Time to finally let him go

I guess I don't have any problem with him on the PUP in case we have a disastrous bunch of injuries like last year. But I think I'd rather have someone else on the phone at this point if that happens.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
That torn labia has really been a problem. I don't think this guy is ever coming back healthy. Time to finally let him go

I guess I don't have any problem with him on the PUP in case we have a disastrous bunch of injuries like last year. But I think I'd rather have someone else on the phone at this point if that happens.

Its labrum.

Labia is another bodypart entirely Embarassed

Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
I think if they would of went ahead and released him. Shan could be on the lookout today for a quality guy that gets cut early because that team wants them to find a new place.

He still can. Nothing is preventing Shanny from doing this.

You guys are also missing the fact that we'd still have to pay him alot of money and take a larger cap hit. I'd rather just put him on the PUP and if he doesn't come back, leave him on the PUP or IR and then release him in the offseason.

RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
DCRED wrote:

Its labrum.

Labia is another bodypart entirely Embarassed

Almost choked on my tuna sandwich!! If he has a labia -- we should cut him right away -- Shocked Cool Laughing
rizzy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

You guys are also missing the fact that we'd still have to pay him alot of money and take a larger cap hit. I'd rather just put him on the PUP and if he doesn't come back, leave him on the PUP or IR and then release him in the offseason.

The cap hit would be all this year and none next year though right? I would prefer we just do that and have more money to spend next year in FA with the 18 mil they are docking us.
NHL-Capitals
lavar703

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:

I'm pretty sure his torn "labia" has been bothering him. I know you didn't do it intentionally but you hit the nail on the head lol.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rizzy wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

The cap hit would be all this year and none next year though right? I would prefer we just do that and have more money to spend next year in FA with the 18 mil they are docking us.

Rizzy...given that the 18mil cap penalty prevented us from going out and signing OL and that we are close to the cap now, there's no way Brown is going anywhere unless we get creative.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: