Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Colts vs Redskins 8/25 4 pm est
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: GDT: Colts vs Redskins 8/25 4 pm est Reply with quote

Well we lost last week but we fight hard after an opening first quarter and a half that we'd all like to forget.

This week we have what's been dubbed as the game of the century by the redskins organization. Laughing they are selling overpriced t-shirts like only Snyder does for the Luck v Griffin bowl. Needless to say this game is being overhyped for what it really is.

All that being said though, I'm excited as I think all redskins nation is. I look forward to playing Luck. I know our secondary will be tested again because luck has looked solid the first two weeks. They've both had command of their offenses and teams and have looked good for rookies. Things to look for:

1. How well does Robert bounce back this week
2. The wr positions is still in hilt competition. These last two weeks will be fun as the battle continues for the final spot or two

3. The TE position is similar to the wr position. The back ups Paul/Paulsen looked good last week, Paulsen has looked good all campAnd week 1 vs the bills. We Should see the good competition continue

4. How will our OL look? They must play better than last week of we hope to do anything on offense. Will Chester be back? I think he should be.

5. Will Hightower and Helu play? I think they need to and we need to see them look good.

6. Keep an eye on Jarvis Jenkins. It looks like he's back because he dominated blockers again like last year. He had a sack and two tackles. He provided constant bull rush pressure and he played all 3 poisons on the DL. He played well in nickle as a pass rusher.

7. Who will step up in racks offense? Here is your time to shine Rob Jackson and Chris Wilson?

8. Will Gomes play and how will the secondary look v Luck and the Colts arial assault?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it going to be live on NFL Network? I just moved to Fl and wouldimagine they'd play Luck vs Griffin.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Is it going to be live on NFL Network? I just moved to Fl and wouldimagine they'd play Luck vs Griffin.
I'd think so but don't know
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

I stopped being lazy and looked Wink .It is,not missing a beat. My Gf is getting NFL Sunday ticket with her half off discount so I wont be missing any games. Im also flying back up north to see us play the Falcons,Panthers and Ravens amd since Tampa Bay is 3 and a half hours away so I get to see us play the Bucs at TB. Very excited!!!

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

I stopped being lazy and looked Wink .It is,not missing a beat. My Gf is getting NFL Sunday ticket with her half off discount so I wont be missing any games. Im also flying back up north to see us play the Falcons,Panthers and Ravens amd since Tampa Bay is 3 and a half hours away so I get to see us play the Bucs at TB. Very excited!!!
Damn, sweet bro Cool
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good deal, TSF21. Hopefully, they can be enjoyable games.
ripsean21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see the o and d play great for the 1st team as complete units! I actually baught tickets when I already have season tickets for the first time ill be rivht behind the players im so excited! Ive never been any lower then the 200s but this should be a great game! I look to see some of the guys who balled early to see how they fair and id like to see the offense look to get into some kind of a rythm! Should be a great game with 2 of the most exciting QB prospects to come out in a while! Interested to see who out plays who!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think my main focus for this one will be the OL and DBs.
It was probably the worst Ive ever seen the starters play.
Especially after hearing all pregame about how ready and excited they were saying they were.

Enjoy yourself RS21. Biggest draft pick showdown ever. Hope it lives to the billing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Source: CSN Washington
Need to Know: RG3 and the other Redskins starters will play one series past the first half in their final tuneup for the regular season.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
Quote:
Source: CSN Washington
Need to Know: RG3 and the other Redskins starters will play one series past the first half in their final tuneup for the regular season.

Whooo! Well needed.

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope he gets better blocking. I'm sure Freeney, Mathis and Hughes are lickin their chops after last week
ripsean21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I hope he gets better blocking. I'm sure Freeney, Mathis and Hughes are lickin their chops after last week

Yea this could be nasty but trent will probablly keep Freeny in check he did good against Peppers what got Trent in trouble was preasure bringing Robert to Peppers. Want to see Hankerson just like every week show alittle flash against a weaker secondary too. Basically want to see more cohesion in the passing game anyways! We neex to go with a more timing hike set throw early to get him in rythm then maybe just 1 deep pass would be great!

Hope hightower plays and steps up! Love how Morris plays but im not comfortable watching 3 free runners go at our 3 1st rd picks and I know hightower would have! O line I just want to see figure it out because they need too! And defense needs serious attitude adjustments!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know one thing I learned last week is that Zo fits at Ilb. I think he'll be a serviceable back up to fletch and could start for fletch if he retires after his year or after next.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna see our pass rush rattle Luck into making poor decisions. Also wanna see Cousins keep getting better to possibly solidify the number 2 job.

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darrell Young is finally back from his hamstring injury and will play this week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: