Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFC West News - 49ers lead to lose
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams win. Bradford looked very, very good. Danny Amendola, a past Cardinal killer, had 15 catches for 160 yards and a touchdown.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched a lot of that Redskins-Rams game...Rams look very physical...IMO they're going to be a scrappy team all season. And their b/u RB Richardson...a nice find in the 7th round. That FO appears to be building the Rams for the long run.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardinals...2-0
49ers...2-0
Seahawks...1-1
rams...1-1

all four teams won today, the cards, 49ers, and hawks obviously all looked very impressive overall. But the Rams do deserve a lot of credit, from what i saw, the refs were against them big time...and they still pulled through. I hate to say it, but they looked like a real threat for the division as well today.

sig made by mike23md
younggun1273

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawn wrote:
Cardinals...2-0
49ers...2-0
Seahawks...1-1
rams...1-1

all four teams won today, the cards, 49ers, and hawks obviously all looked very impressive overall. But the Rams do deserve a lot of credit, from what i saw, the refs were against them big time...and they still pulled through. I hate to say it, but they looked like a real threat for the division as well today.

Today was a good day for the NFC West without a doubt. Just looking at the level of the opponents who lost to those teams says it all. The Patriots and Cowboys are two high profile teams, the Lions were in the playoffs last year and the Redskins beat the Saints last week (RG3 is the real deal). NFC West really showed up and is making a case to no longer be considered the weakest division.

Justo on the sig
iRobot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Story either on ESPN or NFL.com talking about how the NFC West is a division to watch and that they'll have maybe 2 teams in the playoffs. Slowly but surely, we're getting more respect and known for tough defenses.
DJ_Fka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 weeks ago, we were all going to draft top 10, except SF.

now 2 playoff teams, i love american media.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night's ending was....interesting. Still, "catch" aside, Seattle's defense is legit in every single way and they're going to be damn tough to contend with going forward. 49ers are elite and everyone knows it. Rams are a lot tougher this year. This division is no cake walk.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Last night's ending was....interesting. Still, "catch" aside, Seattle's defense is legit in every single way and they're going to be damn tough to contend with going forward. 49ers are elite and everyone knows it. Rams are a lot tougher this year. This division is no cake walk.

I didn't catch all of the second half. But the first half they dominated the packers. It seemed that the offense struggles to stay on the field in the second half, which lead to the d being out of gas. correct me if Im wrong.

Deadpulse
stchamp98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZCardinalsFan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

I didn't catch all of the second half. But the first half they dominated the packers. It seemed that the offense struggles to stay on the field in the second half, which lead to the d being out of gas. correct me if Im wrong.

You're not wrong. Green Bay made some great adjustments at the half.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell Wilson throws for about 80 yards a game. he continues the trend of crappy QB play for tough defenses in the West.
DRC29 INT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, 2nd half was a complete 180 of the first half. Rodgers didn't get sacked once, and they moved the ball downfield on a few drives -- just couldn't finish the drive, so it led to FGs. Seattle couldn't move the ball at all until those final 2 drives -- which the first of the final 2 was plagued by horrible flags (roughing the passer on GB, PI on GB's Shields).
stchamp98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
Russell Wilson throws for about 80 yards a game. he continues the trend of crappy QB play for tough defenses in the West.

This division is going to be won by the team that gets the one big offensive explosion IMHO. The defenses are simply too stacked for the offenses to win out over the long haul.

Seattle's defense is nasty, San Fran's got the best defense in the league according to most people (I'm not sure but I definitely wouldn't argue it). Rams have a ton of talent. The offenses simply don't have a chance on a consistent basis.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRC29 INT wrote:
Yeah, 2nd half was a complete 180 of the first half. Rodgers didn't get sacked once, and they moved the ball downfield on a few drives -- just couldn't finish the drive, so it led to FGs. Seattle couldn't move the ball at all until those final 2 drives -- which the first of the final 2 was plagued by horrible flags (roughing the passer on GB, PI on GB's Shields).

Seattle had a huge roughing the passer call against Brandon Mebane that looked downright horrible to me. Bad calls both ways. The last call was just much worse than anything you'll ever see.

We've gotten some lucky breaks this season too though. Can't deny that.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As it was, the pass was a mini-miracle, given that Wilson, Y! Sports has learned, called the wrong play in the huddle before lining up for the fourth-and-10 attempt with eight seconds remaining.

Instead of sending three receivers to the left corner of the end zone where Tate and Jennings ultimately fought for the ball, Wilson mistakenly called a "Waggle" play which called for him to roll right while several receivers ran underneath routes. Some Seahawks ran the play Wilson called, while others ran the one he was supposed to have called. Whatever after he rolled right, drifted back to his left and planted at the 39-yard line before unleashing his high pass to the end zone, it all worked out in the end.

www.sports.yahoo.com

Wilson didn't deserve that win in more ways then one.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
DRC29 INT wrote:

Seattle had a huge roughing the passer call against Brandon Mebane that looked downright horrible to me. Bad calls both ways. The last call was just much worse than anything you'll ever see.

We've gotten some lucky breaks this season too though. Can't deny that.

James Shields phantom PI was as bad as I have ever seen. Makes the game look fixed to me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: