Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason Week 3: The Jeff Otah Bowl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JETS2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick folk is getting drafted he will set the record for fantasy points in a season.
Jetcane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope mcelroy gets our td and not teblows.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Folk won his job.

I like what I see from mark. He came out with a spark. He now has time to throw.

Down fall is Drops from Hill and Holmes. But Hill also made some big catches this game. I hope hes not seriously hurt.

Greene doesn't look good at all. He had that one good run and that was it. there was only a few plays where I can say the oline screwed up when he ran the ball.

Wilson let me down. he has got to step up or teams will continue to target him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Yeah Folk won his job.

I like what I see from mark. He came out with a spark. He now has time to throw.

Down fall is Drops from Hill and Holmes. But Hill also made some big catches this game. I hope hes not seriously hurt.

Greene doesn't look good at all. He had that one good run and that was it. there was only a few plays where I can say the oline screwed up when he ran the ball.

I agree with everything but as far as wilson goes, being a slot corner is the toughest job on the defense. Any coach knows that. You cant get much better than Wilson to be honest. Hes smart and the only thing he lacks is very good closing speed.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RDawg10 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Yeah Folk won his job.

I agree with everything but as far as wilson goes, being a slot corner is the toughest job on the defense. Any coach knows that. You cant get much better than Wilson to be honest. Hes smart and the only thing he lacks is very good closing speed.

I agree, but I just want to see more from him. I'm not expecting him to play it as well as cromartie and revis do on the outside. But its not often when you here his name for making a good play.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
RDawg10 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Yeah Folk won his job.

I agree, but I just want to see more from him. I'm not expecting him to play it as well as cromartie and revis do on the outside. But its not often when you here his name for making a good play.

yeah but name me a number 3 CB that you would rather have.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JETS2005 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
RDawg10 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Yeah Folk won his job.

Relax dude, its not like I said he sucks and should be benched. I want to see him make a big play, thats it. It doesn't happen often. I want to see him make progress from last year so he wouldn't be targeted alot. I want him to be great. There isn't alot of nickel corners who was drafted in the 1st round .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne hunter is god awful
JETS2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
JETS2005 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
RDawg10 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Yeah Folk won his job.

Relax dude, its not like I said he sucks and should be benched. I want to see him make a big play, thats it. It doesn't happen often. I want to see him make progress from last year so he wouldn't be targeted alot. I want him to be great. There isn't alot of nickel corners who was drafted in the 1st round .

I wasnt trying to say it like that i was asking a serious question. I feel he made great progress last year.
NoHypeNeeded

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RDawg10 wrote:
wayne hunter is god awful

Yeh that dude really is. I would cut him and just claim someone, anyone else. I feel for the Jets, Sanchez doesn't look good and neither does Tebow. Just wondering, but do you guys plan to score a TD this preseason? Laughing
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JETS2005 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
JETS2005 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
RDawg10 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Yeah Folk won his job.

I wasnt trying to say it like that i was asking a serious question. I feel he made great progress last year.

lol Ok, I was making sure. But year he made progress from year 1 to year #2. but I want to see him continue to make the step. I don't want him to look like a wasted pick.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Tebow is Horrible

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanchez looked Absolutely great tonight

Hill still has work to do but boy is he special

Holmes' consistency is key this year

Austin Howard made Charles Johnson a complete non factor

Greene is a finisher not a lead back we gotta try and add somebody

Coples is a beast

Kenrick Ellis was a mammoth tonight absolutely spectacular

Wilson is going to be targeted a lot this year and just needs to close out better and re route his match up

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Packer70

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen much of McKnight tonight other than kick returns...does Powell have the #2 spot locked up?
NoHypeNeeded

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
lol Tebow is Horrible

He really is, I think Sanchez looks like garbage too, thats tragic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: