Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason Week 3: The Jeff Otah Bowl
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Preseason Week 3: The Jeff Otah Bowl Reply with quote

Carolina Panthers at the New York Jets

Game Information
Day: Sunday
Time: 8:00 PM
TV: ?

This game starts at 3:00 AM for me, so I will not be watching. Please tell me what happens.
xenajets

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. Going to stay up and watch it though as bank holiday Monday so no work lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
Same here. Going to stay up and watch it though as bank holiday Monday so no work lol

I also don't have American channels or free wifi in my hotel room. Laughing
xenajets

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you live in the UK? Iv got game pass so will watch on that. Wifi is decent to be fair so game is usually good.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's on NBC.

Is Holmes gonna be playing?

Props to Jamison for the sig.
RDawg10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think so yes
Revis4president

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me crazy go ahead.

But after a series of ugly outings by the patriots and bills. And a very very ugly beating the dolphins took, this will be the week the jets succeed. This defense shuts Newton down and this offense looks 100% different from the first two weeks. After watching practice a few times this week. I guarantee it. You can see the fight in these guys and how bad they want it. Hunter seems more happy that hes taken a dimnished role. Howard can be seen as stepping up this week in practice. Trust me when i say this, this offense will flow. You WILL see the wildcat tonight i guarantee that as well.

Tomorrow morning you will hear people saying .. man if they play like that, they are going to be a difficult team to beat.

This offense looks like its finally coming together im serious. Take this with a grain of salt if you want but in fact i know this will happen, i can feel it after seeing what i did this week. Get excited guys trust me, your gonna see some fun stuff tonight.

Pce,
Davey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at the game tonight.

I expect to see a better performance on offense, but one that may be overlooked by what Cam Newton has the potential to do with the Jets defense using his feet. I suspect we'll see a lot of that from Carolina as without Steve Smith there isn't much of a passing threat for the Jets to contend with but they obviously run the ball well and Newton is a threat extending passing plays and scrambling on his own.

I expect Sanchez to actually get some time to drop back, Howard shouldn't be blocking anybody without help tonight and there should be a positive ripple effect there. And if we can see Sanchez get some time, maybe we could actually see Stephen Hill get some targets down field with the first team tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, this is a big game for Austin Howard. I'm sure Tanny already has a trade in plan just incase Howard plays bad.

I hope Royce Pollard and Ganaway get to play this time. I still think Royce can be a great player. Kendrick Ellis is someone I'm going to be looking for too. Hes going to be a big part of the defense this year

Quote:
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. - The Joker
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revis4president wrote:
Call me crazy go ahead.

But after a series of ugly outings by the patriots and bills. And a very very ugly beating the dolphins took, this will be the week the jets succeed. This defense shuts Newton down and this offense looks 100% different from the first two weeks. After watching practice a few times this week. I guarantee it. You can see the fight in these guys and how bad they want it. Hunter seems more happy that hes taken a dimnished role. Howard can be seen as stepping up this week in practice. Trust me when i say this, this offense will flow. You WILL see the wildcat tonight i guarantee that as well.

Tomorrow morning you will hear people saying .. man if they play like that, they are going to be a difficult team to beat.

This offense looks like its finally coming together im serious. Take this with a grain of salt if you want but in fact i know this will happen, i can feel it after seeing what i did this week. Get excited guys trust me, your gonna see some fun stuff tonight.

Pce,

I think Rex said there will be no wildcat during the preseason
Robbie Epic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Man, this is a big game for Austin Howard. I'm sure Tanny already has a trade in plan just incase Howard plays bad.

I hope Royce Pollard and Ganaway get to play this time. I still think Royce can be a great player. Kendrick Ellis is someone I'm going to be looking for too. Hes going to be a big part of the defense this year

Royce Pollard. Great Player.

Sorry, I'm a miser. This team has broken me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie Epic wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

Royce Pollard. Great Player.

Sorry, I'm a miser. This team has broken me.

lol I understand. I past that stage, now I try to find the positives out of each situation. Even if its a bench player.

Quote:
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. - The Joker
JETS2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

busted plays SMH
JETS2005

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see coples starting, and how did we not recover that
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellis what a beast!

If that wasn't Newton, Maybin would have had the sack.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: