Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shruj

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd get the S4, it's one of the sickest phones to drop in awhile. I got the Galaxy Nexus right now, also stacked. Check out photosphere, 3D picture rendering with the camera...too sick.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
Getting either the HTC one tomorrow or waiting a week for the Galaxy S4. Can't decide which. Anyone have an opinion? I've heard fantastic things about the HTC one, and the Galaxy seems loaded with features, but features I'll most likely never use.

I went with the iPhone 5 a few months back and love it, but my prior phone was a HTC and I loved it.

Yeah, I have an iPhone 4 and I used to be a big apple guy, but I've been completely turned off by them (especially since Jobs passed away) because everything you buy from apple is two years old technology for ridiculously high prices compared to the competition.

Its a little different with the phones, but my 4 is broken and I have never dropped it or anything, it just doesn't vibrate or sync with my computer anymore for whatever reason, so that makes me want to avoid getting another iphone.

I recently got the iPhone 5 after three years of Android. I like iOS much better. It's a lot more sleek and streamlined, and I haven't ran into system slowdown and random quirks like I have on Android phones. Plus my battery life is now ridiculously longer: 12-18 hours with very heavy use plus wifi and Bluetooth, which would get me maybe 4 hours on my Droid 3 minus wifi and Bluetooth.

Apple may produce overpriced products, but I've found they require far less upkeep on the logical side of things. I'm on the brink of obtaining a few IT certifications so I know what I'm doing on a PC, and I've had to perform ridiculously less system maintenance on my Mac OSX systems as compared to Windows PCs. So I see it as kind of a trade-off: more money, lesser specs, less upkeep with a Mac, or less/equal money, better specs, more upkeep with a PC.

Android is built off of Linux and they both have the same issue: since they're open source, the lack of standardization is its biggest pro and con.
DABEARSLCF04

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love love LOVE my S3

Adopt a Bear.... Ka'Deem Carey.... HB.... Arizona
1-Rush for 4 yards. HALL OF FAME!
DABEARSLCF04

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love love LOVE my S3

Adopt a Bear.... Ka'Deem Carey.... HB.... Arizona
1-Rush for 4 yards. HALL OF FAME!
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chitownstar wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
Getting either the HTC one tomorrow or waiting a week for the Galaxy S4. Can't decide which. Anyone have an opinion? I've heard fantastic things about the HTC one, and the Galaxy seems loaded with features, but features I'll most likely never use.

I;d wait for the S4, that phone is amazing!

Well I've read quite a few mixed reviews about it.

Anyways I did decide on the HTC one, and so far I love it. Really like android, more than iOS.

The s4 supposedly just feels cheap and I want a phone that is more durable, and I think thats the HTC one. S4 had slight edge in processor while I think the camera in the One is better, so really either would be a good choice, but I'm happy with the one I made.
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on starting a business right now. Any of you fellas self-employed?

Adopted Bear: LB DJ Williams
Christmas List
Sack of Aaron Rodgers
Sack of Matthew Stafford
Tackle Adrian Peterson for loss

TFL: SACK: INT: FF: FR:
HuskieBear

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:

I will be in less than 2 months. Just finishing up a training program with my client now.
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HuskieBear wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:

I will be in less than 2 months. Just finishing up a training program with my client now.

That's no fair, you're going to have resources and lifelines! I'm just out here on my island. I don't know what the rules are for going into specifics, as I don't want the mods to think I'm advertising, but the business I'm getting into is wholesaling a food product that I make.

Christmas List
Sack of Aaron Rodgers
Sack of Matthew Stafford

G08

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
chitownstar wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:

I;d wait for the S4, that phone is amazing!

Well I've read quite a few mixed reviews about it.

Anyways I did decide on the HTC one, and so far I love it. Really like android, more than iOS.

The s4 supposedly just feels cheap and I want a phone that is more durable, and I think thats the HTC one. S4 had slight edge in processor while I think the camera in the One is better, so really either would be a good choice, but I'm happy with the one I made.

I'm rocking the Droid DNA... absolutely love this phone.

WindyCity wrote:
McClellin is simply not very good. He is not big enough or strong enough to play at the NFL level. The Bears should move on.
Mudderfudder77

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
HuskieBear wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:

That's no fair, you're going to have resources and lifelines! I'm just out here on my island. I don't know what the rules are for going into specifics, as I don't want the mods to think I'm advertising, but the business I'm getting into is wholesaling a food product that I make.

That's awesome. Congrats on getting to the point where your dream becomes a reality. I'm a former chef, turned IT consultant, who still tinkers in the kitchen looking for the next great product I can bottle/can and sell to the masses. Pickles are my current passion - though the market for 'artisan pickles' over the last few years has really exploded - and I'm not as excited about my own as I once was.

Is your product available online yet? Are you distributing locally? National food chain? Wholesale only?

Link to your product?

Adopt-a-Bear Lamarr Houston

Man-child. QB-killer. Defender of the run. Destroyer of worlds
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mudderfudder77 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
HuskieBear wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:

That's awesome. Congrats on getting to the point where your dream becomes a reality. I'm a former chef, turned IT consultant, who still tinkers in the kitchen looking for the next great product I can bottle/can and sell to the masses. Pickles are my current passion - though the market for 'artisan pickles' over the last few years has really exploded - and I'm not as excited about my own as I once was.

Is your product available online yet? Are you distributing locally? National food chain? Wholesale only?

Link to your product?

I'm finishing up my food sanitation manager licensing within the next week, I've already found a commercial kitchen to use for production which is like 10 minutes away from where I live, a total godsend. They have most of the equipment I need on-site, I just need to purchase a couple large canning pots and I should be good to go. The past few days I've been working on lowering cost below retail, which I had been resorting to in the small-scale stage. It's looking like I'll be able to get my costs down somewhere between 40-60% from where they were. After I finish up my licensing, gonna get into my web design, signing on with Volusion, who has a combined e-commerce/hosting package that I really like.

I should have it available online in the coming weeks, but I'd like to check with mods before posting a link publicly. If it's kosher with them, I'll go for it. If not, count on me sending you a PM.

I know that people like my product and that there's a demand for it, just not how much of a demand yet. I'm planning on marketing to local restaurants that serve nachos/Mexican Food as well as some of the smaller chain grocery stores. Once I have a somewhat decent customer base, I'll likely get into farmer's markets, as well.

I'm located in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. I need to get into the post office and research some shipping options. My product is canned and fully shelf-safe.

Christmas List
Sack of Aaron Rodgers
Sack of Matthew Stafford

chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, so I'm allowed to talk about what it is, but I can't link to a website or give a phone number on the actual forum part of the board. If you are interested, we can chat via PM.

I'm going into business canning and selling my homemade gourmet salsa. Yeah, I'm a white dude.

Christmas List
Sack of Aaron Rodgers
Sack of Matthew Stafford

Mudderfudder77

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
Alright, so I'm allowed to talk about what it is, but I can't link to a website or give a phone number on the actual forum part of the board. If you are interested, we can chat via PM.

I'm going into business canning and selling my homemade gourmet salsa. Yeah, I'm a white dude.

Congrats - once you get your site, send me a link via PM.

Adopt-a-Bear Lamarr Houston

Man-child. QB-killer. Defender of the run. Destroyer of worlds
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mudderfudder77 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:

Congrats - once you get your site, send me a link via PM.

Will do!

Christmas List
Sack of Aaron Rodgers
Sack of Matthew Stafford

CBears019

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any gun owners here that know of any store where you can try out a gun on the range before you buy it? I'm looking to buy a pistol this summer shortly after I turn 21 and don't want to drop $500+ on something I don't really like too much.

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 56 of 100

Jump to: