Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever happened to Tyty?
DABEARSLCF04

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:

Yea i have not seen him posting lately, hope everythings going well for him.

On another note, i playing madden and happen to be going through the single game records in one of me franchise.

To me it seems just like yesterday marshall broke the reception record with 21, with Orton throwing him the mall none the less.

Not bashing Orton. I love the guy, but he is the definition of a game manager.

Adopt a Bear.... Ka'Deem Carey.... HB.... Arizona
CBears019

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DABEARSLCF04 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:

Yea i have not seen him posting lately, hope everythings going well for him.

On another note, i playing madden and happen to be going through the single game records in one of me franchise.

To me it seems just like yesterday marshall broke the reception record with 21, with Orton throwing him the mall none the less.

Not bashing Orton. I love the guy, but he is the definition of a game manager.

Funny you should say that, because I'm pretty sure Orton was the QB throwing to Marshall iirc when that record was made.

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
CBears019

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Tyty is fine, he just gets sick of posting here every now and then.

AZBearsFan wrote:

chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
And Tyty is fine, he just gets sick of posting here every now and then.

We miss Tyty.....

IronMike84

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DABEARSLCF04 wrote:

I think one of the downfalls of Madden/NCAA is the defensive AI doesn't disguise coverages well at all and there's zero gamesmanship on the part of the DBs to boot.

Example: the 10-yard out beats Cover 3 every time as long as the defender playing the mid-zone to the outside has responsibility to a TE or a RB in the flat.

Sure, that's football X's and O's, but it would add a lot to the game to throw a pick and feel like you got duped by a good corner rather than realizing you just read the coverage wrong. Imagine reading press coverage and then having the corner pull a press-bail move...
CBears019

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Fake ESPN ‏@TheFakeESPN 13m
Roger Goodell witnesses Kevin Ware's leg injury... bans jumping in the NFL.

Laughing

AZBearsFan wrote:

IronMike84

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Quote:
The Fake ESPN ‏@TheFakeESPN 13m
Roger Goodell witnesses Kevin Ware's leg injury... bans jumping in the NFL.

Laughing

I'd love to see the NFL go back to the leather helmets. Imagine Troy Polamalu diving head-first into an offensive lineman with nothing but a pice of animal hide protecting his skull. Bet you he'd do it only once. Laughing
DABEARSLCF04

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Troy, troy is so football dumb that if he didn't go head first, them why is troy playin. Thays his game, i respect it and hate it at the same time.

Adopt a Bear.... Ka'Deem Carey.... HB.... Arizona
IronMike84

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DABEARSLCF04 wrote:
Not Troy, troy is so football dumb that if he didn't go head first, them why is troy playin. Thays his game, i respect it and hate it at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, Polamalu is a game-changer, a playmaker, and might be the best safety of the 2000s along with Ed Reed.

But at the same time, I can't help but feel that some (not all) of the games he has missed because of injuries as a result of sacrificing his body could have been avoided.
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read that Auburn reportedly bribed players and altered grades during their 2010 championship season. Damn, sucks for them.

EDIT: Not that I'm surprised or anything...

AZBearsFan wrote:

RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be of more interest to the British posters here but for those that don't know on Saturday the Great Britain University American Football team take on Sweden in their first ever game. A good friend of mine is playing on the O-line for GB, not sure what position yet, and will be wearing #62. They're having a live, free stream of the game, which starts at 2pm British time, at http://www.swevsgbr2013.com/ I believe so could be an interesting watch.

Think highlights will be available after it too and they're looking at turning it into an international Summer tournament. Just something to fill your American Football fix as we wait for the season Very Happy and look out for #62 Butcher if you do watch!
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: FS #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 0 || Interceptions || Forced Fumbles: 0
CBears019

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts on Derrick Rose? Think he comes back at all this season? There's 6 regular season games left and they've already clinched a playoff spot, looking like the 5th or 6th seed for them as of now.

I was thinking he'd come back with several games left in the regular season to get back into the swing of things and be ready to make a strong playoff push, but with only 6 games left it's anyone's guess now.

Btw, I am in no way bashing him for deciding not to come back immediately after the doctors cleared him. It's good that he's looking out for the longevity of his career and not rushing to get back especially since they've already clinched.

AZBearsFan wrote:

Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Thoughts on Derrick Rose? Think he comes back at all this season? There's 6 regular season games left and they've already clinched a playoff spot, looking like the 5th or 6th seed for them as of now.

I was thinking he'd come back with several games left in the regular season to get back into the swing of things and be ready to make a strong playoff push, but with only 6 games left it's anyone's guess now.

Btw, I am in no way bashing him for deciding not to come back immediately after the doctors cleared him. It's good that he's looking out for the longevity of his career and not rushing to get back especially since they've already clinched.

I sure hope not…realistically the Bulls have been too banged up this year to really make a run at a championship so I would just let him sit out the entire year and come back as strong as possible next year when hopefully the rest of the team will also be 100%.
bears2308

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:

I think the smart move would be to let him sit out for the rest of the year but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be stoked to see him start the play-offs.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 49 of 100

Jump to: