Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bears2308

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DABEARSLCF04 wrote:
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden25cover

I didn't think they would do this again after Hillis made the Madden cover the one year.

I really hope Neon wins it. If not him then Clay and pray the curse is real. I'll make myself a voodoo doll.
wiscbearsfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night I sat down and watched the 30 for 30 episode: "You Don't Know Bo" about Bo Jackson. If you haven't seen it yet you need to. Its an amazing trip down memory lane for those of us old enough to have watched him play and should be required viewing for those too young (or not alive yet) to have seen him.

Words simply cannot describe who or what Bo Jackson was. Perhaps you could make an Adrian Peterson comparison only he was bigger, faster, stronger......and he was also a professional baseball player.

Watching all of those highlights I had a giant grin across my face for pretty much the whole time.
bears2308

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone please read the predictions and ridiculous comments in T.I.R.T. in the Packer forum. I mean I guess I can't expect anything less...
Mudderfudder77

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
Someone please read the predictions and ridiculous comments in T.I.R.T. in the Packer forum. I mean I guess I can't expect anything less...

Its not worth it man. Posting over there, defending the Bears to those fans, nothing good can come of it.

Adopt-a-Bear Kyle Long

PFF Grade through Regular-Season Game 3: 2.7 (20th in NFL) Highest rated rookie OL

Highest rated OL in the Pre-Season
CBears019

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found out that had I not gone home for spring break and stayed in Iowa City instead, I would have had the opportunity to see my idiot friend essentially get hogtied by the cops and dragged away from a bar. Crying or Very sad Laughing

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitting first row at tonight's Wolves game right by the visiting bench. First AHL game. Should be interesting...

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
Sitting first row at tonight's Wolves game right by the visiting bench. First AHL game. Should be interesting...

Look up at the rafters, you'll see my name. I died in 2005.

CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:

So in response to that tweet of your's:

There was a Chicago Wolves player back in the day who was really good, but died in 2005 from colon cancer. He just so happened to have the same name as me, and come from the next town over from where I grew up.

Anywho, fast-forward to 2010 when I graduate high school. I leave town, move to Iowa for college and people I knew at my high school but wasn't really friends with don't see me or hear from me for a year. In 2011, my school decides to start the *** ******* Memorial Scholarship.

The day those then-seniors started applying for scholarships, I started getting texts and facebook messages from people still in high school asking me if I had died. That's an odd message to get - "Did you die?".

Good times. Laughing

AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

So in response to that tweet of your's:

There was a Chicago Wolves player back in the day who was really good, but died in 2005 from colon cancer. He just so happened to have the same name as me, and come from the next town over from where I grew up.

Anywho, fast-forward to 2010 when I graduate high school. I leave town, move to Iowa for college and people I knew at my high school but wasn't really friends with don't see me or hear from me for a year. In 2011, my school decides to start the *** ******* Memorial Scholarship.

The day those then-seniors started applying for scholarships, I started getting texts and facebook messages from people still in high school asking me if I had died. That's an odd message to get - "Did you die?".

Good times. Laughing

Well that's certainly unique...

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god the streak is over and ESPN can start talking about something else. Go Bulls.

No Noah, no Rose, no Bellinelli and the Bulls still beat the Heat. Suck it, LeBron.

GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Thank god the streak is over and ESPN can start talking about something else. Go Bulls.

No Noah, no Rose, no Bellinelli and the Bulls still beat the Heat. Suck it, LeBron.

The Bulls played fantastic today

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Madmike90

CBears019 wrote:

Spoiler alert dude Laughing
CBears019

GOGRIESE wrote:
CBears019 wrote:

The Bulls played fantastic today

Also clinched a playoff birth with this win.

CBears019

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious thought I just had...

People view Ditka as a god in Chicago given he was a HOF player for the Bears, then later coached them to a Super Bowl victory.

Why isn't Phil Jackson viewed in the same light? He brought 6 championships to Chicago with the Bulls. Is it because he went on to win 5 more with the Lakers? I feel like when people remember Jackson it will always be with him and the Lakers, not the Bulls.

Jackson does get respect, there's no doubt about that. Just not as much as Ditka.

Just something that popped into my head a little while ago.

CBears019

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romo just got 6 years and $108M, $55 guaranteed. I wonder what Cutler's gonna get next year.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 48 of 100

Jump to: