Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pigsooie5


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 4220
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
I hate every bit of this:

Quote:
NFL proposing changes to offseason calendar

The NFL is proposing an overhaul to its offseason calendar, pushing back the Scouting Combine to early March, the start of free agency to early April and the draft to early May.
The proposed plan needs to be approved by the NFL Players Association, but the league is reportedly aggressively pushing the changes. Under the proposal, every team would open training camp on the same day in the summer, making it the universal kickoff for football season. The new idea was conjured up in order to lengthen the offseason and have one major event each month, while creating a new revenue stream for the league.

The offseason is long enough! I really hope this doesn't happen...
_________________

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 11193
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
I hate every bit of this:

Quote:
NFL proposing changes to offseason calendar

The NFL is proposing an overhaul to its offseason calendar, pushing back the Scouting Combine to early March, the start of free agency to early April and the draft to early May.
The proposed plan needs to be approved by the NFL Players Association, but the league is reportedly aggressively pushing the changes. Under the proposal, every team would open training camp on the same day in the summer, making it the universal kickoff for football season. The new idea was conjured up in order to lengthen the offseason and have one major event each month, while creating a new revenue stream for the league.

The offseason is long enough! I really hope this doesn't happen...

Agreed.
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19350
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
I hate every bit of this:

Quote:
NFL proposing changes to offseason calendar

The NFL is proposing an overhaul to its offseason calendar, pushing back the Scouting Combine to early March, the start of free agency to early April and the draft to early May.
The proposed plan needs to be approved by the NFL Players Association, but the league is reportedly aggressively pushing the changes. Under the proposal, every team would open training camp on the same day in the summer, making it the universal kickoff for football season. The new idea was conjured up in order to lengthen the offseason and have one major event each month, while creating a new revenue stream for the league.

The offseason is long enough! I really hope this doesn't happen...

Agreed.
In the General thread, some of us are discussing this being the precursor to the 18 game season/postseason extension
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2934
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started working out again recently, the muscle soreness is awfullll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shruj


Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Posts: 178
Location: Oswego, IL
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
I started working out again recently, the muscle soreness is awfullll



i know what you mean. i just switched up my routines. sore as hell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ConVict90


Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 2261
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the probability Terrell Sinkfield is selected 3rd overall pick?
_________________
Adopt-A-Bear: (A-Dub) Adrian Wilson

TCKL-
SCK-
FF-
INT-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ConVict90


Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 2261
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the probability Terrell Sinkfield is selected 3rd overall pick?
_________________
Adopt-A-Bear: (A-Dub) Adrian Wilson

TCKL-
SCK-
FF-
INT-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19350
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@henmel (henry melton)

Quote:
Hilarious to me how a girl can have 46 best friends but really like none of them


I forget how young these guys are sometimes, lol
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16755
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
@henmel (henry melton)

Quote:
Hilarious to me how a girl can have 46 best friends but really like none of them


I forget how young these guys are sometimes, lol


Haha yeah I saw that. Before long I'm gonna be older than the guys being drafted, that's gonna be a real shock to me.
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 77 Yds: 821 TD: 6

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16755
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else see Richard Sherman and Skip Bayless going at each other on First Take just now? That was tense.

For those who didn't see it, Bayless wanted to ask Sherman about where he ranks himself in comparison to Darelle Revis, and Sherman just wanted to talk about how much of a negative and pompous guy that Bayless is.

I agree that Bayless is pompous, but Sherman was avoiding all of the real questions that he was brought on to answer. Stephen A. was able to get Sherman to say that he is better with some journalistic trickery, however.

I'd recommend you all go and watch that clip if possible.
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 77 Yds: 821 TD: 6

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 11193
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Anyone else see Richard Sherman and Skip Bayless going at each other on First Take just now? That was tense.

For those who didn't see it, Bayless wanted to ask Sherman about where he ranks himself in comparison to Darelle Revis, and Sherman just wanted to talk about how much of a negative and pompous guy that Bayless is.

I agree that Bayless is pompous, but Sherman was avoiding all of the real questions that he was brought on to answer. Stephen A. was able to get Sherman to say that he is better with some journalistic trickery, however.

I'd recommend you all go and watch that clip if possible.

My favorite is still when Terrell Suggs referred to Bayless as a particular feminine hygiene product one might use on a summer's eve. ..
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 19688
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else see this? Holy crap. Glad everyone is ok.


http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/21832668/bulls-plane-lost-two-engines-on-takeoff
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16755
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Anybody else see this? Holy crap. Glad everyone is ok.


http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/21832668/bulls-plane-lost-two-engines-on-takeoff


Wow...scary as hell.
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 77 Yds: 821 TD: 6

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mteward


Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 131
Location: Newcastle
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know where else to stick this on the forum!
Just seen a thread in the Jets Forum stating a possible trade between the Bears and Jets.

Revis

for

Tillman
1st Round pick
2nd Round pick

I think it's safe to say they are clutching at straws for a trade partner Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mudderfudder77


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 1848
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mteward wrote:
Didn't know where else to stick this on the forum!
Just seen a thread in the Jets Forum stating a possible trade between the Bears and Jets.

Revis

for

Tillman
1st Round pick
2nd Round pick

I think it's safe to say they are clutching at straws for a trade partner Shocked



That might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
_________________


Adopt-a-Bear Lamarr Houston

Man-child. QB-killer. Defender of the run. Destroyer of worlds
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 43 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group