Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
shruj


Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Posts: 175
Location: Oswego, IL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure if we have any big MMA guys here...but did anyone see Belfort KO Bisping tonite? poetic justice IMO. can't stand bisping.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19217
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id/8859965/chicago-cubs-propose-300-million-renovation-wrigley-field

Wrigley finally getting an overhaul. Looks like the Ricketts family is going to bring Baseball's National Cathedral into the 21st Century for the players. Players have talked for a long time about how crappy the facilities at the park are for them. I remember Zambrano talking about how he loved playing at Miller Park b/c they had such nice facilities. Its a joke that one of the most beloved franchises in MLB has had the worst clubhouse for 20 years or so.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TankWilliams


Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 9456
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this image has been posted yet, if so, I apologize.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IronMike84


Joined: 17 Jun 2009
Posts: 7120
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
Not sure if this image has been posted yet, if so, I apologize.

That's my pie...
_________________
Rotoworld.com wrote:
...internet mock drafts, which have ridiculously become the measuring stick for where players are "supposed" to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5051
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just spent half a hour telling a girl how we were going all the way this year...

Bear in mind I live in the UK...

Fill in the potential blank...

You're welcome...


Last edited by BEARS24 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5051
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id/8859965/chicago-cubs-propose-300-million-renovation-wrigley-field

Wrigley finally getting an overhaul. Looks like the Ricketts family is going to bring Baseball's National Cathedral into the 21st Century for the players. Players have talked for a long time about how crappy the facilities at the park are for them. I remember Zambrano talking about how he loved playing at Miller Park b/c they had such nice facilities. Its a joke that one of the most beloved franchises in MLB has had the worst clubhouse for 20 years or so.

I know nothing about baseball, but I know the White Sox are my team...

Whatever makes them better... Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2912
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id/8859965/chicago-cubs-propose-300-million-renovation-wrigley-field

Wrigley finally getting an overhaul. Looks like the Ricketts family is going to bring Baseball's National Cathedral into the 21st Century for the players. Players have talked for a long time about how crappy the facilities at the park are for them. I remember Zambrano talking about how he loved playing at Miller Park b/c they had such nice facilities. Its a joke that one of the most beloved franchises in MLB has had the worst clubhouse for 20 years or so.

I know nothing about baseball, but I know the White Sox are my team...

Whatever makes them better... Razz


Sox look to have a solid bullpen this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19217
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id/8859965/chicago-cubs-propose-300-million-renovation-wrigley-field

Wrigley finally getting an overhaul. Looks like the Ricketts family is going to bring Baseball's National Cathedral into the 21st Century for the players. Players have talked for a long time about how crappy the facilities at the park are for them. I remember Zambrano talking about how he loved playing at Miller Park b/c they had such nice facilities. Its a joke that one of the most beloved franchises in MLB has had the worst clubhouse for 20 years or so.

I know nothing about baseball, but I know the White Sox are my team...

Whatever makes them better... Razz


Sox look to have a solid bullpen this year.
What's a bullpen? Wink

My Cubs have Rizzo and Castro...oh and Soriano is apparently batting cleanup...again.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JPeppers90


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 763
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id/8859965/chicago-cubs-propose-300-million-renovation-wrigley-field

Wrigley finally getting an overhaul. Looks like the Ricketts family is going to bring Baseball's National Cathedral into the 21st Century for the players. Players have talked for a long time about how crappy the facilities at the park are for them. I remember Zambrano talking about how he loved playing at Miller Park b/c they had such nice facilities. Its a joke that one of the most beloved franchises in MLB has had the worst clubhouse for 20 years or so.

I know nothing about baseball, but I know the White Sox are my team...

Whatever makes them better... Razz


Sox look to have a solid bullpen this year.
What's a bullpen? Wink

My Cubs have Rizzo and Castro...oh and Soriano is apparently batting cleanup...again.


If Sori can play like he did last year for us, idc where he bats
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ConVict90


Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 2249
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boredom got to me in the library so made my own Smoking Jay Cutler

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/224398_10200317497288100_1522081407_n.jpg
_________________
Adopt-A-Bear: (A-Dub) Adrian Wilson

TCKL-
SCK-
FF-
INT-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37600
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decide the outcome of Superbowl 47. JOIN NOW!


Cmon Supes, tyty. You know you wanna.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16670
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't retired, gents. Computer is in the shop and has been all week. Should be back by tomorrow.



Posting from a PS3 really sucks....
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE


AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bears2308


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 2436
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
I haven't retired, gents. Computer is in the shop and has been all week. Should be back by tomorrow.



Posting from a PS3 really sucks....


No worries. Nobody noticed... Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19217
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
I haven't retired, gents. Computer is in the shop and has been all week. Should be back by tomorrow.



Posting from a PS3 really sucks....
I'm pretty fast w/ the PS3 virtual keyboard, but yeah, w/ my long posts it would take me forever.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2912
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
I haven't retired, gents. Computer is in the shop and has been all week. Should be back by tomorrow.



Posting from a PS3 really sucks....


Well, that's a mistake when you have a computer guru like me on your boards. I could have talked you through fixing whatever was wrong with it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 38 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group