Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a lot of clever editing, and assumption making. The whole "no parent would look like this thing" the guy has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. You're not going to spend 24/7 just balling your eyes out, that's not how we work. ME is going to be detached, he deals w/ death all day. This guy should be totally ashamed of himself, but unfortunately this is the world we live in.

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.
DaMike

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
Wanted to know what you guys think about this video, specifically the stuff towards the end, about the various government agencies and Facebook groups:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8&feature=youtu.be
That's crazy.

Crazy stupid, crazy interesting, or crazy farfetched?
Interesting with a few hints of overreactions.
CBears019

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
Wanted to know what you guys think about this video, specifically the stuff towards the end, about the various government agencies and Facebook groups:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8&feature=youtu.be
That's crazy.

Crazy stupid, crazy interesting, or crazy farfetched?

Wow...I'm not really one for conspiracy theories and such, but damn. That's definitely a lot to take in.

The facebook groups being made before it actually happening.... is really hard to ignore.

Yeah but I feel that if the government set up this massacre they would be way more careful than that. Those are little mistakes that simply wouldn't be made, and there's way too many of them for me to believe in this conspiracy.

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait....huh...wait, what????

Quote:
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
Chip Kelly is the new coach of the Philadelphia Eagles, according to league sources. No announcement yet.

Laughing

TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:

Quote:
Chip Kelly is the new coach of the Philadelphia Eagles, according to league sources. No announcement yet.

Laughing

Chip's real name is Charlie.
Charlie Kelly is in Philadelphia!!!!
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:

Quote:

Laughing

Chip's real name is Charlie.
Charlie Kelly is in Philadelphia!!!!

IronMike84

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
All of them are trumped for me by NHL13 though. Quicker games (especially in Be A Pro mode) and more realistic gameplay.

What's driving me nuts about NHL 13 is an issue that hasn't been addressed in years, which is that the d-men refuse to keep the puck in the offensive zone. You got an open point man ready for a one-timer? Great! Pass it out to him... and he dives out of the way, and you're left chasing an odd man rush. It's mind-boggling. I don't know how many goal/scoring chances I've given up because the d-men treat the puck like a live grenade.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
All of them are trumped for me by NHL13 though. Quicker games (especially in Be A Pro mode) and more realistic gameplay.

What's driving me nuts about NHL 13 is an issue that hasn't been addressed in years, which is that the d-men refuse to keep the puck in the offensive zone. You got an open point man ready for a one-timer? Great! Pass it out to him... and he dives out of the way, and you're left chasing an odd man rush. It's mind-boggling. I don't know how many goal/scoring chances I've given up because the d-men treat the puck like a live grenade.

Yea that's annoying. That and that I can't check anyone. If I blow them up the most that ever happens is they get knocked off the puck, meanwhile their stick barely scrapes my guy's foot and I go end over end. My checking, strength and balance ratings are all 80+ too.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
JPeppers90

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulls with another win tonight off of a luol deng jumper with 3 secs to go. I wish they wouldn't play up and down to their opponents. They beat a Knicks team handedly until late, up 20+ for most of the game, then turn around and lose to a bad bucs team. And, when they are up big on lesser teams, they let em sneak back in the game, tonight vs the raptors being one of them.

Moral of this post, Thibs is a top 3 coach in the league without a doubt, maybe even the best. When d rose comes back (looking closer and closer), we will make some noise. An ECF appearance in a bad eastern conference doesn't seem too far fetched.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously ESPN 1000 has to get a webcam in that studio so we can see Sarah Spain lol.
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Seriously ESPN 1000 has to get a webcam in that studio so we can see Sarah Spain lol.

Your Welcome!

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.

Last edited by Superman(DH23) on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Madmike90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

Your Welcome!

We all know what she looks like...everyone has google Laughing

She's just too hot for radio.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

Yea that's annoying. That and that I can't check anyone. If I blow them up the most that ever happens is they get knocked off the puck, meanwhile their stick barely scrapes my guy's foot and I go end over end. My checking, strength and balance ratings are all 80+ too.

I was looking through YouTube for some tips on shooting and goal-scoring, and some of those people make it look way too easy. Wonder what difficulty level they set the game on for those videos where they're skating circles around everybody and scoring incredible goals on every shot. It's a miracle if I can pull off a deke AND get a shot off without getting completely leveled.

I have to say though, the default Blackhawks lines totally suck. The only two players who were scoring goals for me were Andrew Brunette and Johnny Oduya. After shuffling the lines I've been getting much better results.
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/18/nfl-says-hiring-of-coaches-reflects-disappointing-lack-of-diversity/

Quote:
While there has been full compliance with the interview requirements of the Rooney Rule and we wish the new head coaches and general managers much success, the hiring results this year have been unexpected and reflect a disappointing lack of diversity,” said NFL executive V.P. of human resources Robert Gulliver in a statement released to PFT. “The Rooney Rule has been a valuable tool in expanding diversity and inclusion in hiring practices, but there is more work to do, especially around increasing and strengthening the pipeline of diverse candidates for head coach and senior football executive positions. We have already started the process of developing a plan for additional steps that will better ensure more diversity and inclusion on a regular basis in our hiring results. We look forward to discussing these steps with our advisers to ensure that our employment, development and equal opportunity programs are both robust and successful.

OneBadCat wrote:
JPeppers90

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackhawks tonight fellow friends!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 37 of 100

Jump to: