Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bears2308


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 2435
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Bay headed to Ford this Sunday without Clay? I like. I really think the Detroit offense can crush the Packer defense. No Clay to bring the pressure. Woodson is out. Shields might return but is iffy. Plus TJ Lang (remember how awful he was at RT last year?) starting over the I.R.'ed Bulaga. Avril and Suh could have field days.


Lion Down!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16629
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
Green Bay headed to Ford this Sunday without Clay? I like. I really think the Detroit offense can crush the Packer defense. No Clay to bring the pressure. Woodson is out. Shields might return but is iffy. Plus TJ Lang (remember how awful he was at RT last year?) starting over the I.R.'ed Bulaga. Avril and Suh could have field days.


Lion Down!?


Nick Perry is also on the IR. They've got a lot of injuries, but they had a lot of injuries in 2011 as well.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE


AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16629
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...baseball's "hot stove" I think just had a can of gasoline dropped on it.


Marlins and Blue Jays making the Red Sox and Dodgers mega trade look like child's play.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE


AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DABEARSLCF04


Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 1389
Location: Eatonia, SK, Canada
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baseball sux, best time of year is now when its not on. Id rather watch cricket.
_________________

Adopt a Bear.... Ka'Deem Carey.... HB.... Arizona
1-Rush for 4 yards. HALL OF FAME!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
RidiculousJames


Joined: 09 Mar 2011
Posts: 1750
Location: Cheshire, England
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DABEARSLCF04 wrote:
Baseball sux, best time of year is now when its not on. Id rather watch cricket.

Sport of kings.
_________________
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: FS #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 2 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19164
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
DABEARSLCF04 wrote:
Baseball sux, best time of year is now when its not on. Id rather watch cricket.

Sport of kings.
Cricket?? Nobody understands cricket. You have to know what a whimple is to understand cricket.

Wink
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RidiculousJames


Joined: 09 Mar 2011
Posts: 1750
Location: Cheshire, England
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
DABEARSLCF04 wrote:
Baseball sux, best time of year is now when its not on. Id rather watch cricket.

Sport of kings.
Cricket?? Nobody understands cricket. You have to know what a whimple is to understand cricket.

Wink

I just googled whimple and the top result was a small English village with a population of 1,600... Laughing

I play for a cricket team which is why I like it, it's not the most exciting to watch but it's great to play.
_________________
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: FS #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 2 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19164
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
DABEARSLCF04 wrote:
Baseball sux, best time of year is now when its not on. Id rather watch cricket.

Sport of kings.
Cricket?? Nobody understands cricket. You have to know what a whimple is to understand cricket.

Wink

I just googled whimple and the top result was a small English village with a population of 1,600... Laughing

I play for a cricket team which is why I like it, it's not the most exciting to watch but it's great to play.
It's a line from TMNT: the Secret of the Ooze.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22686
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Notre Dame is going to be the #1 team in the nation by tomorrow.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22686
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Steelers are wearing those shocking uniforms again Laughing
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9734
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Looks like Notre Dame is going to be the #1 team in the nation by tomorrow.


Got to watch your guy Jonathan Cooper play against Virginia and was very impressed.

Great power to athletic combination and was dominant in the pass game. Also found out he has played C for UNC which would be a plus considering Garzas age and struggles in the run game.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16629
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corporate Cutler









_________________
Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE


AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22686
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
Looks like Notre Dame is going to be the #1 team in the nation by tomorrow.


Got to watch your guy Jonathan Cooper play against Virginia and was very impressed.

Great power to athletic combination and was dominant in the pass game. Also found out he has played C for UNC which would be a plus considering Garzas age and struggles in the run game.


Cooper was only above average playing at centre…his future is without doubt at LG where he has a quality all round combination of power & athleticism…combined with Louis we would have two of the better pulling OGs in the league.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mendeleev


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 3023
Location: Ontario
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Corporate Cutler


Awesome
_________________
Uncle Buck wrote:
Viking fans are VERY happy to see the end of the very successful Favre era, and we gleefully usher in the Rodgers era.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 18727
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a good Thanksgiving guys. Be safe Very Happy .
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 24 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group