Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
The bears forum needs to quit their real life jobs so our forum isnt so ridiculously boring. We need to be total bros and post forever like the eagles forum

agreed ... you people are boring

We the North
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
The bears forum needs to quit their real life jobs so our forum isnt so ridiculously boring. We need to be total bros and post forever like the eagles forum

THEN WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HERE

Follow The Return of Tank Bawse!!!
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:

THEN WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HERE

BECAUSE I'M THE MOST BORINGEST

We the North
BEARS24

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:

Yes!

Lets do disssss

I've missed you, my british buddy.

Grab me and never let me go!!!
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:

No job = no internet = no FF for me. Maybe if Webby paid better... Wink

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw Skyfall last night in IMAX. If you're a 007 fan I recommend seeing it that way. Movie was good too - far better than Quantum of Solace IMO.

Saw a preview that they are re-releasing Jurassic Park in 3D too for the 20th anniversary. Perfect movie for 3D. Some of you guys weren't even alive in 1992. Man I feel old...

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
Saw Skyfall last night in IMAX. If you're a 007 fan I recommend seeing it that way. Movie was good too - far better than Quantum of Solace IMO.

Saw a preview that they are re-releasing Jurassic Park in 3D too for the 20th anniversary. Perfect movie for 3D. Some of you guys weren't even alive in 1992. Man I feel old...

No doubt...best Bond film ever.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the gym today ... it was great this 50+ year old man was breathing on me

Love that free a/c

We the North
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

Yea it was right up there for me too. Too bad Daniel Craig won't be playing Bond after this one (or so I have heard). He's a natural for the role. My favorite Bond other than Connery.

GRRLacher wrote:
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

Yea it was right up there for me too. Too bad Daniel Craig won't be playing Bond after this one (or so I have heard). He's a natural for the role. My favorite Bond other than Connery.

Craig is signed up for another two Bonds...he has jokingly said he is getting too old for it and wants out but the deal is already done…he will be 48 years old by the time he shoots the last of his deal Laughing
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

Craig is signed up for another two Bonds...he has jokingly said he is getting too old for it and wants out but the deal is already done…he will be 48 years old by the time he shoots the last of his deal Laughing

Really? Good. I guess I just don't understand British sarcasm lol.

GRRLacher wrote:
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

Really? Good. I guess I just don't understand British sarcasm lol.

lol...yeah here is the story...

http://screenrant.com/daniel-craig-james-bond-5-films/
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:

What about '92? JP came out '93.

Follow The Return of Tank Bawse!!!
BEARS24

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:

Hey man, I was 1 month old when 1992 started...
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

What about '92? JP came out '93.

Yea that's what I meant. Comes out next year.

GRRLacher wrote:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 22 of 100

Jump to: