Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaMike

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Looks like Nick Foles might be about to set a passing TD record...he is already at 7 TDs to tie the record with nearly 20 minutes of game time remaining.
I was thinking the other day about Kirk Cousins but Matt Barkley could be another potential trade target.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
Looks like Nick Foles might be about to set a passing TD record...he is already at 7 TDs to tie the record with nearly 20 minutes of game time remaining.
I was thinking the other day about Kirk Cousins but Matt Barkley could be another potential trade target.

Have to say I’ve never really been sold on Barkley…I just don't see any stand out qualities with him...

Can't believe they pulled Foles.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

Have to say I’ve never really been sold on Barkley…I just don't see any stand out qualities with him...

Barkley won't wow anyone but he was a good college QB and is a good fit in a WCO.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

Barkley won't wow anyone but he was a good college QB and is a good fit in a WCO.

He would be a good fit in a WCO…but I certainly wouldn’t be comfortable going into next season with him as our QB.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

He would be a good fit in a WCO…but I certainly wouldn’t be comfortable going into next season with him as our QB.
Certainly not as a starter but I'd prefer him to even compete as our #2. Could come cheap with Foles playing the way he is and my assumption that they still may want a mobile QB.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

Certainly not as a starter but I'd prefer him to even compete as our #2. Could come cheap with Foles playing the way he is and my assumption that they still may want a mobile QB.

I think had Kelly wanted a mobile QB he would have drafted one last year instead of Barkley since he already had Foles on the roster to start out as a #2 behind Vick…I don’t see any reason why the Eagles would give Barkley up for less than the 4th they spent on him and for me that would be too much for us to give up…especially with how deep this QB class is.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Gary Kubiak has collapsed on the field…hope he is alright…not a great week for HCs with John Fox also having health issues.
Pinky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had wanted Incognito during the offseason, so glad we didn't sign him: http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230
Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinky wrote:
I had wanted Incognito during the offseason, so glad we didn't sign him: http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230

They seem like a lovely family Laughing

I liked Incognito’s on field aggressiveness but if these claim are true then he is an idiot who deserves to be banned from the NFL for life…if that really is his father posting those comments he should be ashamed of himself.
DaMike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami and his teammates have had nothing but good things to say about Incognito. Not that he should've done that but it also seems that Martin is being a girl.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Miami and his teammates have had nothing but good things to say about Incognito. Not that he should've done that but it also seems that Martin is being a girl.

There is no doubt Martin needs to toughen up on and off the field if he is going to stick in the NFL but if Incognito is racially bullying the guy then that is crossing the line and if the comments above are his father’s then he is way way over the line.
DaMike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

There is no doubt Martin needs to toughen up on and off the field if he is going to stick in the NFL but if Incognito is racially bullying the guy then that is crossing the line and if the comments above are his father’s then he is way way over the line.
I didn't read what his dad said but if there were a lot of racial attacks the other black teammates would have said something.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

I didn't read what his dad said but if there were a lot of racial attacks the other black teammates would have said something.

It wasn’t just racist comments he made…basically he attacked the franchise top to bottom…the comments are in the link above.
DaMike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

It wasn’t just racist comments he made…basically he attacked the franchise top to bottom…the comments are in the link above.
DaMike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Ya that's crazy. Can't blame him for what his dad says though.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 85 of 100

Jump to: