Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HuskieBear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Quote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
Seattle making 11th-hour push to trade for Vikings Pro-Bowl DE Jared Allen, per multiple sources. Vikings also talking to second team.

Interesting. There has been a lot of talk about his contract expiring this year and it didn't sound encouraging that he would strike a deal with them, especially given how bad they've been this year. So I guess this news isn't too surprising, may as well get something out of him instead of just letting him walk after the year.

But if Seattle adds Jared Allen to that defense..... Shocked

They wouldn't get nothing if he just walks.

I believe they'd get a 3rd round comp pick, but that's also contingent on if they/who they sign in FA. So that's no guarantee iirc.

The 3rd round picks are only given to teams that lose players off of their rookie year contracts. Since Allen is coming off of his second multi-year contract, at best the Vikings would get a 5th round pick. So if any team offered a 4th to rent Allen the rest of the year, it would be wise for the Vikings to take it.

Adopt-a-Bear: Isiah Frey |TKL 19 |PD 0 |INT 0 |Sacks 0 |FR 0 |FF 0 |
RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Brandon Marshall followed me on Twitter today... We're basically best friends.
2013 Adopt-a-Bear: LB #50 James Anderson
Tackles: 103 || Sacks: 4.0 || Forced Fumbles: 0 || Fumble Recoveries: 1
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to go to a laundromat last night for the first time in at least 10 years. Washing machine motor died. Naturally did so with a full tank of water too, because of course it did.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
BEARS24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an Irish man who lives in the UK, I have no real affiliation with any college football team...

At first I was like, Michigan State coz shiney green. But then I was all about Vandy because Cutty and how he made them into the true powerhouse the Vanderbildt Jay Cutlers truely are. I usually played as them in dynasty in the NCAA games. (btw do you know how expensive/hard it is to get NCAA football game into the UK?)

Anyways, It hit me the other day... Fighting Irish...

Notre Dame 4 Lyf...

I'm Out!!!
BEARS24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HuskieBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Quote:
Seattle making 11th-hour push to trade for Vikings Pro-Bowl DE Jared Allen, per multiple sources. Vikings also talking to second team.

Interesting. There has been a lot of talk about his contract expiring this year and it didn't sound encouraging that he would strike a deal with them, especially given how bad they've been this year. So I guess this news isn't too surprising, may as well get something out of him instead of just letting him walk after the year.

I believe they'd get a 3rd round comp pick, but that's also contingent on if they/who they sign in FA. So that's no guarantee iirc.

The 3rd round picks are only given to teams that lose players off of their rookie year contracts. Since Allen is coming off of his second multi-year contract, at best the Vikings would get a 5th round pick. So if any team offered a 4th to rent Allen the rest of the year, it would be wise for the Vikings to take it.

I know we are divisional rivals, but why the hell didn't we do it?
CBears019

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
HuskieBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Quote:

I know we are divisional rivals, but why the hell didn't we do it?

Too much money for one, no guarantee he re-signs here, and we need all the draft picks we need to rebuild this defense in the offseason.

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.... Did Miami really just win... in overtime.... on a safety?

You've got to be kidding me.

RIP Stylish
Madmike90

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bengals DT Geno Atkins sustained a right ACL injury in Thursday's Week 9 loss at Miami.

It's perhaps the most significant defensive injury of the season. Atkins has emerged as the best interior lineman in the league by a wide margin over the past three seasons, dominating against the run while also racking up 18.5 sacks over his last 25 games. Just two months ago, he inked a six-year, $56 million contract that included $31 million guaranteed and $22 million in the first six months. The Bengals have now lost Atkins and top corner Leon Hall (Achilles) for the season. They're losses that will be almost impossible to overcome.

Two elite DTs down for the season with ACLs...Atkins is one of my favourite non Bear to watch.
topwop1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Quote:
Bengals DT Geno Atkins sustained a right ACL injury in Thursday's Week 9 loss at Miami.

It's perhaps the most significant defensive injury of the season. Atkins has emerged as the best interior lineman in the league by a wide margin over the past three seasons, dominating against the run while also racking up 18.5 sacks over his last 25 games. Just two months ago, he inked a six-year, $56 million contract that included $31 million guaranteed and $22 million in the first six months. The Bengals have now lost Atkins and top corner Leon Hall (Achilles) for the season. They're losses that will be almost impossible to overcome.

Two elite DTs down for the season with ACLs...Atkins is one of my favourite non Bear to watch.

What a brutal year for injuries. Star players seem to be going down left and right.

Luckily for Geno, he signed that massive deal before the season unlike Melton who chose to take a risk and play on the 1-year tag.
ShaggyBear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my former high school is destroying Schurz High 43-3 in the 4th quarter of 7a playoffs

dante9876

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering if im the only one who takes real issue with the way tt runs the bulls offense.
ShaggyBear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Just wondering if im the only one who takes real issue with the way tt runs the bulls offense.

Elaborate?

dante9876

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaggyBear wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

Elaborate?

dante9876 wrote:

he is awful and tt is awful. Lets just say house is right. Boozer should be more involved. He is a pick n roll pf. We dont do any pick and rolls with boozer at the elbow. All teams do is clog the lane cause noah isnt a threat 10 feet from the basket and we have no shooters. Its ridiculos that all we run is that celtics motion offense. I hate it. You know I have had a problem with tt offense for a while. I bet u we would run the same sets no matter what personal we had.
ShaggyBear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

Elaborate?

dante9876 wrote:

he is awful and tt is awful. Lets just say house is right. Boozer should be more involved. He is a pick n roll pf. We dont do any pick and rolls with boozer at the elbow. All teams do is clog the lane cause noah isnt a threat 10 feet from the basket and we have no shooters. Its ridiculos that all we run is that celtics motion offense. I hate it. You know I have had a problem with tt offense for a while. I bet u we would run the same sets no matter what personal we had.

I honestly haven't watched a bulls game yet this year. The season is long and I usually start paying attention more in January. Ill keep an eye out though.

Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Nick Foles might be about to set a passing TD record...he is already at 7 TDs to tie the record with nearly 20 minutes of game time remaining.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 84 of 100

Jump to: