You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and it might be time for me to take a step back from being in charge of Bears Pick 'Em. I'm not announcing that I'm going to be doing so, but I have been thinking about it. What I don't want is to step down, and then have nobody step up. If you think you might like to try your hand, get in touch and let's talk.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
I've been thinking about this for a while now, and it might be time for me to take a step back from being in charge of Bears Pick 'Em. I'm not announcing that I'm going to be doing so, but I have been thinking about it. What I don't want is to step down, and then have nobody step up. If you think you might like to try your hand, get in touch and let's talk.

No rush to make a decision. No games for almost 7 months. Let's revisit it around preseason.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwjgl73H6FU&feature=youtu.be

Alshon will save the day lol.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do any of you guys watch "A Football Life" on NFLN? And if so, what are your favorite episodes besides Ditka and Payton?

Personally, I really liked the episodes on Steve McNair, Kurt Warner, Michael Strahan, and Steve Gleason. Houston '94 was also really good, and Cleveland '95 was good but depressing.

There's allegedly a Sayers/Butkus episode that has gone unaired.
SOCalBearsFan54

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Do any of you guys watch "A Football Life" on NFLN? And if so, what are your favorite episodes besides Ditka and Payton?

Personally, I really liked the episodes on Steve McNair, Kurt Warner, Michael Strahan, and Steve Gleason. Houston '94 was also really good, and Cleveland '95 was good but depressing.

I really enjoyed the Stahan one, he's such a character. The Bill Belichick two parter was really interesting as well. I really enjoyed the Ed Sabol one. Seeing how nfl films was started and how they filmed games was really cool.
Well you can't read so how smart can you be....

Wr #17 Alshon Jeffery
33-Catches 492-Yards 53-TGTS 2-TD's
IronMike84

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:

I really enjoyed the Stahan one, he's such a character. The Bill Belichick two parter was really interesting as well. I really enjoyed the Ed Sabol one. Seeing how nfl films was started and how they filmed games was really cool.

I didn't catch the Steve Sabol one, but I was at his Hall of Fame induction and I saw a special about him on ESPN or something like that. It's crazy to think about how far film/videography has come. In those days, anybody shooting anything had to change out entire film reels. I've shot on mini-DV before, and a fast tape change can be pulled off in less than 10 seconds. Now, high-end cameras have two SD slots, and those cards can be alternated out for continuous recording.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished Breaking Bad last night with a 6-episode marathon ending at 330am. What a great, great show on so many levels.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
Finished Breaking Bad last night with a 6-episode marathon ending at 330am. What a great, great show on so many levels.

I loved that show. I'm excited for Gilligans new detective drama Battle Creek.

Wr #17 Alshon Jeffery
ShaggyBear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:

Did you see the alternate ending?

HuskieBear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:

Me and my girlfriend just started watching it on netflix. glad they put the final episodes up. were about halfway done with season 3. so far so good.

the worst part though is i know what happens to walt, thanks to facebook and everything else on the internet.
SOCalBearsFan54

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HuskieBear wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

Me and my girlfriend just started watching it on netflix. glad they put the final episodes up. were about halfway done with season 3. so far so good.

the worst part though is i know what happens to walt, thanks to facebook and everything else on the internet.

Wr #17 Alshon Jeffery
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaggyBear wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

No! Where do I see that?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

No! Where do I see that?

Here is one
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-cGZiofho8c
Then watch this one,
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GtYNX3JWzjc

AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaggyBear wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

No! Where do I see that?

Here is one
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-cGZiofho8c
Then watch this one,
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GtYNX3JWzjc

Nice.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawks trade Pirri to the Panthers for 2 draft picks, a third and a fifth.

This continues the Chicago to Florida pipeline. Tough to see Pirri go, but its a good chance for him to really jumpstart his pro career. The picks will be good to keep our top of the line system in check with talent. Plus, with Pirri gone, it opens up the way for Teuvo to come in to be the future #2 center behind Toews

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 99 of 100

Jump to: