You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down goes Syracuse! 'Bout damn time!

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
ShaggyBear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:
Anyone here a fan of House of Cards? I just started watching season one and I'm addicted to it.

I started watching it a little bit last year and thought it was real good, but for whatever reason I stopped watching afer episode 4 or 5. Just got busy and never picked it up again. But yeah now it's really taken off all of a sudden it seems.

Same thing is happening with this show True Detective. I haven't seen it yet, but I just started hearing about it about 2 weeks ago and now everyone is talking about it as if it's the best show on TV.

I'm currently watching all of 24 since I never watched it when it was on TV, and I am absolutely addicted to it lol. AZ and GG could probably confirm that. After I finish that up I'll probably get onto True Detective and see what all the craze is about.

24 is a fantastic show as well. It's also coming back too I believe. True Detective starts a little slow but it definitely lives up to all the hype.

Yeah season 9 starts May 5. That's actually how I got into it, I saw a preview during the Super Bowl and my friend really started talking it up. figured I'd give it a shot.

Hope you aren't watching it on netflix. That's how I watched 24, and I wasted entire days watching episodes lol

CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaggyBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:
Anyone here a fan of House of Cards? I just started watching season one and I'm addicted to it.

I started watching it a little bit last year and thought it was real good, but for whatever reason I stopped watching afer episode 4 or 5. Just got busy and never picked it up again. But yeah now it's really taken off all of a sudden it seems.

Same thing is happening with this show True Detective. I haven't seen it yet, but I just started hearing about it about 2 weeks ago and now everyone is talking about it as if it's the best show on TV.

I'm currently watching all of 24 since I never watched it when it was on TV, and I am absolutely addicted to it lol. AZ and GG could probably confirm that. After I finish that up I'll probably get onto True Detective and see what all the craze is about.

24 is a fantastic show as well. It's also coming back too I believe. True Detective starts a little slow but it definitely lives up to all the hype.

Yeah season 9 starts May 5. That's actually how I got into it, I saw a preview during the Super Bowl and my friend really started talking it up. figured I'd give it a shot.

Hope you aren't watching it on netflix. That's how I watched 24, and I wasted entire days watching episodes lol

Lol that is precisely what I'm doing. I started watching it the Monday after the Superbowl and I'm about a quarter of the way through season 7 now. Lol, it's so addictive.

AZBearsFan wrote:

Madmike90

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:

Lol that is precisely what I'm doing. I started watching it the Monday after the Superbowl and I'm about a quarter of the way through season 7 now. Lol, it's so addictive.

Well the new season won’t take as long to watch…only 12 episodes lol…

Pretty cool it starts off in London too.
G08

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True Detective is unbelievably awesome.

The ending of episode 3 was produced perfectly.

"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian
SOCalBearsFan54

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
True Detective is unbelievably awesome.

The ending of episode 3 was produced perfectly.

Yeah it was amazing!
Well you can't read so how smart can you be....

Wr #17 Alshon Jeffery
33-Catches 492-Yards 53-TGTS 2-TD's
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:

I'm doing this with Breaking Bad. Started from the beginning Super Bowl week and now I'm on season 4 episode 5. Far better to watch this way because I don't have to wait a week for the next episode. I'm doing 3-4 episodes a day at this point.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:

I'm doing this with Breaking Bad. Started from the beginning Super Bowl week and now I'm on season 4 episode 5. Far better to watch this way because I don't have to wait a week for the next episode. I'm doing 3-4 episodes a day at this point.

Breaking bad was the worst for me. I watched an entire season in a day. I felt so guilty afterwords

AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaggyBear wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:

Breaking bad was the worst for me. I watched an entire season in a day. I felt so guilty afterwords

No guilt for me whatsoever. None. Mrs. AZ isn't a night person and I am so usually I have a few hours of uninterrupted time at night.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs Bear got on me that nothing got done around the house.

AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaggyBear wrote:

Wait til your kid is bigger then delegate. Cool

Frequently what happens is that after the kids go to bed Mrs. AZ will want to watch some reality show I can't stand (Kardashians, Real Housewives, Gypsy something or other, etc.) so I'll grab my iPad and watch BB instead. Everybody wins.

Apparently I only have about 20 more episodes of BB left though so by end of next week or thereabouts I'll need to find a new show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:

Frequently what happens is that after the kids go to bed Mrs. AZ will want to watch some reality show I can't stand (Kardashians, Real Housewives, Gypsy something or other, etc.) so I'll grab my iPad and watch BB instead. Everybody wins.

Apparently I only have about 20 more episodes of BB left though so by end of next week or thereabouts I'll need to find a new show.

Yeah BB is an amazing show, probably my favorite drama of all time. Sad that it had to end. And yeah watching on Netflix is the way to go. Like you said, you don't have to wait a week between episodes, or 8 or 9 months between season.

AZBearsFan wrote:

G08

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:

Sounds like my girlfriend Laughing

Why the hell would anyone want to keep up with a Kardashian is beyond me.

Then again, she probably thinks the same thing about my draftnikkyness.

"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:

Sounds like my girlfriend Laughing

Why the hell would anyone want to keep up with a Kardashian is beyond me.

Then again, she probably thinks the same thing about my draftnikkyness.

Yeah, fame and considerable fortune from having contributed nothing tangible to society seriously annoys me. With that, Mrs. AZ gives me crap all the time about posting here so much and that only went up ten fold when I became a moderator.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:

Oh it's fine now... I just got in trouble because I literally spent an entire day from when I woke up until I went to bed watching BB lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

Jump to: