Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pryor's trade value?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
101Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Pryor's trade value? Reply with quote

Interesting food for thought...

ESPN's is really digging for something... Gist of the story is that Chip Kelly went heavily after Pryor. They're attempting to connect dots and figure he's a "good scheme fit."

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/54023/could-eagles-pursue-terrelle-pryor

I don't see it, but since it's a pretty slow time of the year what is his potential trade value?
oakdb36

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. I'd think if someone was interested in him, a 3rd should be our asking price. Not that i think he's really worth it at this point but if you really want a QB, a 3rd isn't too expensive.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd let him go for the fourth overall pick.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
I don't know. I'd think if someone was interested in him, a 3rd should be our asking price. Not that i think he's really worth it at this point but if you really want a QB, a 3rd isn't too expensive.

Precisely what I was thinking also.... or Nick Foles in a perfect world Smile

PM sig requests.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see it. Worth at least a 3rd imo.
Django

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

Likely wont get Foles.

Thats ok....Zac Dysert in the 3rd round will do just fine. Cool
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

Likely wont get Foles.

I'll take Dysert as a sit and learn prospect. I've said that since they played OSU first week of this season. Will be interesting to watch him w/ the big names during the Shrine game and then at the combine.

PM sig requests.
Django

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Django wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

Likely wont get Foles.

I'll take Dysert as a sit and learn prospect. I've said that since they played OSU first week of this season. Will be interesting to watch him w/ the big names during the Shrine game and then at the combine.

Yea I'm sold as well.

Honestly...

Its to the point where Reggie should either roll with Pryor as the starter (not likely) or trade him.

There are too many solid developmental projects in the draft. Trade him to the Eagles, or to a team that has mobile starter so he can be the backup. (Panthers, 49ers, etc)

Because when it comes to "traditional offense"

Its likely Pryor wouldnt beat out a Dysert, Tyler Bray, Ryan Nassib, EJ Manuel in practice.

I think its likely Reggie drafts a QB anyway. So might as well get something for Pryor.
La_Vader

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Django wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

Likely wont get Foles.

Yea I'm sold as well.

Honestly...

Its to the point where Reggie should either roll with Pryor as the starter (not likely) or trade him.

There are too many solid developmental projects in the draft. Trade him to the Eagles, or to a team that has mobile starter so he can be the backup. (Panthers, 49ers, etc)

Its likely Pryor wouldnt beat out a Dysert, Tyler Bray, Ryan Nassib, EJ Manuel in practice.

I think its likely Reggie drafts a QB anyway. So might as well get something for Pryor.

That would be more than perfect to trade him and get a prospect like Dysert or Nassib but i highly doubt anyone will trade for him especially for a 3rd
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No rookies until the Raiders have continuity. I have doubts Allen can save himself. Palmer for one more season and then hire an offensive HC and make a run at Cutler in 2014. Cutler will come cheaply as damaged goods being the scapegoat of an abysmal OL.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get half a bag of Hot Cheetos for Pryor....he's really not valuable at all.

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
No rookies until the Raiders have continuity. I have doubts Allen can save himself. Palmer for one more season and then hire an offensive HC and make a run at Cutler in 2014. Cutler will come cheaply as damaged goods being the scapegoat of an abysmal OL.

I'm not against this logic either. I was more or less speaking that if it were going to happen, that would be my preference.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Django wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

Likely wont get Foles.

Yea I'm sold as well.

Honestly...

Pretty much sums up my stance also except I don't think he's done anything to deserve a starting spot so might as well just be the latter. I agree I don't think he'd beat those people out also.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
You can get half a bag of Hot Cheetos for Pryor....he's really not valuable at all.

Not according to some in here hahaha...... but Flaming Hot Cheetos are pretty noice though, can't deny that!!

PM sig requests.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: