Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Other Games Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5417
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its college, but whatever, nobody in the Oregon forum is talking. DAT is the man. It gets thrown around a lot, but the guy epitomizes the phrase "threat to score at any time". 94 yard KO return, dude scores once every 8 touches through his first 2 years.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bitty


Joined: 19 Jan 2005
Posts: 3821
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone watching the game? Moore can't pass rush at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20787
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mauluga is getting owned so far in the 1st half vs Houston. Very little awareness. Burfict has been better than him all year.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BlackPrestige92


Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 6372
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Mauluga is getting owned so far in the 1st half vs Houston. Very little awareness. Burfict has been better than him all year.

Yup, he's looked pretty bad so far today.
_________________


的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 22317
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Mauluga is getting owned so far in the 1st half vs Houston. Very little awareness. Burfict has been better than him all year.


Abused all game they are straight targeting him at this point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20787
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Mauluga is getting owned so far in the 1st half vs Houston. Very little awareness. Burfict has been better than him all year.


Abused all game they are straight targeting him at this point.


Unless he's super cheap Cincy will let him walk. I want no part of him as a Raider. I'd rather keep McClain. At least when he tries, he's still better.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BlackPrestige92


Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 6372
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Mauluga is getting owned so far in the 1st half vs Houston. Very little awareness. Burfict has been better than him all year.


Abused all game they are straight targeting him at this point.


Unless he's super cheap Cincy will let him walk. I want no part of him as a Raider. I'd rather keep McClain. At least when he tries, he's still better.

lol no way, Slolondo is the worst LB ever. AP is a football God!
_________________


的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackPrestige92


Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 6372
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minny's QB today looks like a joke Laughing Like what Jtagg said Terrelle Pryor was supposed to look like
_________________


的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dat Raider


Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Posts: 4598
Location: London aka LDN
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Minny's QB today looks like a joke Laughing Like what Jtagg said Terrelle Pryor was supposed to look like


It's frustrating to see. He has no idea what's going on. Then again, the lack of preparation is evident in his play.

As for your last sentence, LMAO. The amount of hate he has for him is mind boggling.
_________________
RIP Al Davis. Thank you for this team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackPrestige92


Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 6372
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat Raider wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Minny's QB today looks like a joke Laughing Like what Jtagg said Terrelle Pryor was supposed to look like


It's frustrating to see. He has no idea what's going on. Then again, the lack of preparation is evident in his play.

As for your last sentence, LMAO. The amount of hate he has for him is mind boggling.

That last throw......MY GOODNESS!
_________________


的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 22317
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Pryor played like Webb is playing right now. This forum would have blown up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dat Raider


Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Posts: 4598
Location: London aka LDN
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Dat Raider wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Minny's QB today looks like a joke Laughing Like what Jtagg said Terrelle Pryor was supposed to look like


It's frustrating to see. He has no idea what's going on. Then again, the lack of preparation is evident in his play.

As for your last sentence, LMAO. The amount of hate he has for him is mind boggling.

That last throw......MY GOODNESS!


I actually said WTF. Not too loud cos its 2am, but I had to say in nonetheless. He's straight azz.
_________________
RIP Al Davis. Thank you for this team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nodisrespect


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 4228
Location: in the present
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
lilcrazycat1 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Peyton Manning clearly still has it. I predicted the Broncos to win the division at 11-5, and for us to win the wildcard at 10-6. Should be a good fight.
Its still Peyton Freaking Manning.


Yup. He's too good.


peyton looks really good vs pitt (they are missing harrison and clark tho) , imagine what hell do to our defense though.

plus i wish we went after tracy porter over shawnte spencer
And i wish we went with Peyton over Carson, and kept our first and second round pick.


In the middle of last season? Peyton wasn't available...it's not like we can cut him and get our picka back


No,we should have had a backup QB and never traded for Carson, but it's spilled milk. I just would have rather attempted to sell the farm for manning, screwing up our draft was a HUGE MISTAKE.
Ding ding ding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nodisrespect


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 4228
Location: in the present
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the Broncos will win the superbowl, they look tough.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9687
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Its college, but whatever, nobody in the Oregon forum is talking. DAT is the man. It gets thrown around a lot, but the guy epitomizes the phrase "threat to score at any time". 94 yard KO return, dude scores once every 8 touches through his first 2 years.


Darren Sproles 2.0

He's going to be a playmaker in the NFL. You can play in the backfield, in the slot, and use him in the return game.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 34 of 51

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group