Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Other Games Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Mcelroy time

I was surprised to find that out. Was Tebow still injured or did Rex just say screw Tebow?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Mcelroy time

I was surprised to find that out. Was Tebow still injured or did Rex just say screw Tebow?

Inactive with cracked ribs
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janoris Jenkins has 3 td's in two games. Shocked
dante9876

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Adrian Peterson>>>>everybody else

Shocked Dude is ridiculous.

To bad his QB cant throw over 30 yards.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Adrian Peterson>>>>everybody else

Shocked Dude is ridiculous.

To bad his QB cant throw over 30 yards.

Joe Webb needs to play, no joke.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta give KC a lot of props this week for coming out and playing well and getting the win after the sick tragedy yesterday.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Gotta give KC a lot of props this week for coming out and playing well and getting the win after the sick tragedy yesterday.

Agreed. At least it helped motivate them. Wouldn't wish that on any team though.

I wanna give Luck and Indy some daps too though. They know how to win, it looks like

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:

Agreed. At least it helped motivate them. Wouldn't wish that on any team though.

I wanna give Luck and Indy some daps too though. They know how to win, it looks like

Luck is the real deal. Dude check down to Avery and then he looked like he was gonna block for him too. Whatever it takes to win, damn I wish we sucked this bad last year.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:

Luck is the real deal. Dude check down to Avery and then he looked like he was gonna block for him too. Whatever it takes to win, damn I wish we sucked this bad last year.

Yup, I LOVED that. There was pretty much nowhere else to throw for him, so he went into Man Mode.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

Thats exactly how you rebuild. Sure they brought back guys like Wayne and Mathis, but they surrounded Luck with weapons and some protection in the draft and filled team with guys that fit the system in FA.

For us it will take longer because we won't find another Andrew Luck to build around. But we gotta lay down the foundation for whoever assumes the position.

Defense comes first though.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Thats exactly how you rebuild. Sure they brought back guys like Wayne and Mathis, but they surrounded Luck with weapons and some protection in the draft and filled team with guys that fit the system in FA.

For us it will take longer because we won't find another Andrew Luck to build around. But we gotta lay down the foundation for whoever assumes the position.

Agreed. So torn on what to draft. We desperately need an edge rusher but we also need help inside and it looks like we could have Star, Moore and Jones looking us in the face come time for our pick. Not to mention Joeckel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Agreed. So torn on what to draft. We desperately need an edge rusher but we also need help inside and it looks like we could have Star, Moore and Jones looking us in the face come time for our pick. Not to mention Joeckel

Its a positive Catch-22: either we land the next Ngata, a good pass rusher, or even a bookend offensive linemen if thats the BPA. Either way we take care of a massive need.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Chali21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Its a positive Catch-22: either we land the next Ngata, a good pass rusher, or even a bookend offensive linemen if thats the BPA. Either way we take care of a massive need.

I still think we need to trade down especially if we have the #1 pick and pick up a second not to mention maybe another first next year.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is it that Phillip Rivers makes every receiver look good. Except Meachem.

I guess he needs tall receivers like Alexander, Jackson, & Floyd to catch those floating passes he throws.

SaveourSonics wrote:
oakdb36

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Redskins are going to look very smart when they trade Cousins for a 2nd in the next couple years.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 30 of 51

Jump to: