Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NCAA 13 ROTB OD // WEEK 14, 2015
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14335
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Award Winners:

Walter Camp- RB Willie Norman
Walker- RB Willie Norman
Thorpe- FS Javon Marshall
Returner- RB Jerron Seymour

About to play the Music City Bowl against UVA.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12421
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Who is CCopley12, and when can you play? I can either play now or tomorrow after TNF.


I'm not really worried about you guys playing to be honest, if you can get your game in tonight sometime that's fine, but if you two are the only two left, we'll advance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 20571
Location: Can't talk
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Who is CCopley12, and when can you play? I can either play now or tomorrow after TNF.


I'm not really worried about you guys playing to be honest, if you can get your game in tonight sometime that's fine, but if you two are the only two left, we'll advance.


Ok. If I'm on tonight and he's not around can I just play the game against the CPU real quick before you advance. Bowl wins do wonders for your recruiting pitches Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12421
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Who is CCopley12, and when can you play? I can either play now or tomorrow after TNF.


I'm not really worried about you guys playing to be honest, if you can get your game in tonight sometime that's fine, but if you two are the only two left, we'll advance.


Ok. If I'm on tonight and he's not around can I just play the game against the CPU real quick before you advance. Bowl wins do wonders for your recruiting pitches Laughing


That's fine, send him a message on XBOX, though. He's not a memeber of this board.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grant_00


Joined: 12 Sep 2012
Posts: 56
Location: West Virginia
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll let him know and try to get him on the board too.


He said he could play tonight and just to message him on there to set it up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VikingsFan51


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 14373
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 Maryland defeats #2 Alabama 28-7 to win the National Championship! It was a really fun game for me. Even though I racked up 400+ yds of offense, Alabama still gave me trouble offensively during the first half. Eventually I was able to get rolling, but Alabama stopped me a lot of times outside of FG position. The game was only 6-0 at halftime, and Alabama kept it close to 13-7 after AJ McCarron shrugged off my LB and threw a 47 yd TD pass to his TE. Besides that play my defense only allowed 22 yards for the rest of the game. I was able to shut down 'Bamas run game which played right into the hands of my defensive line and LB's, where I notched 6 sacks.

The play of the game came right after my QB was knocked out of the game temporarily. Bama had their safeties cheat towards the line, I audibled to streaks and fitted in a pass for a 43 yard score with my true freshman backup QB. I uploaded 3 highlights if anyone wants to see the best plays.


All in all it was a great season. With a new user in my division it will be that much tougher to defend my crown next year!
_________________

^SiLo^
EliteTexan80 wrote:
You are the aweosmenst VIKINGS FAN!

YEAAAAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14335
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are we doing the offseason?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12421
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
How are we doing the offseason?


I'm hoping like last year, it only took what, three days?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 20571
Location: Can't talk
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say either temporarily set this kid on autopilot so I can play the game or just sim it now. That way we can advance ASAP cause everyones RTA except me and him, I tried xbox messaging him but no response.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12421
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
I say either temporarily set this kid on autopilot so I can play the game or just sim it now. That way we can advance ASAP cause everyones RTA except me and him, I tried xbox messaging him but no response.


going to autopilot him now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12421
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Advance in thirty minutes if they're not playing yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12421
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copley hit me back, said you guys are playing tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14335
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
adam9 wrote:
How are we doing the offseason?


I'm hoping like last year, it only took what, three days?

Okay hopefully we advance soon
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 20571
Location: Can't talk
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our game just finished, Rutgers won 27-7. Defensively I dominated with 3 INTs and double digit sacks. I was pretty bad on offense though, Coleman had 4 drops or something he cannot catch.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12421
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Our game just finished, Rutgers won 27-7. Defensively I dominated with 3 INTs and double digit sacks. I was pretty bad on offense though, Coleman had 4 drops or something he cannot catch.


going to advance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 46 of 101

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group