Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NCAA 13 ROTB OD // WEEK 14, 2015
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bck1195

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
I'm gonna get my game in by 8pm cuz I had some stuff to do today if that's cool.

That's fine, you got time.

Rta
VikingsFan51

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixx -- You should start a new thread with all the OD's info now that this thread has hit 100 pages.

And on that note, congrats guys on being part of such a great dynasty. To new members and vets alike, this has been really great and I hope we can keep it going.

^SiLo^
EliteTexan80 wrote:
You are the aweosmenst VIKINGS FAN!

YEAAAAH!
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since only 3/10 of us has players declaring[5 total players] I'm going to advance past players leaving.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Since only 3/10 of us has players declaring[5 total players] I'm going to advance past players leaving.

I was literally online and just convinced my guy to stay when you advanced it and it didn't register. He was a RS Soph and far and away my best play and a 99 speed. Iy would have been nice to give us a little time or look and make sure the play wasn't out best guy...

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

delpanator23 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

I was literally online and just convinced my guy to stay when you advanced it and it didn't register. He was a RS Soph and far and away my best play and a 99 speed. Iy would have been nice to give us a little time or look and make sure the play wasn't out best guy...

We kind of made the choice to advance straight to recruiting last year, the off-season takes up to much time, sorry man.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

delpanator23 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

Yeah, considering I lost a 91 rated HB, a backup QB, and an 81 OVR RS Fr WR it would have been nice to at least have had the evening to do it. Like, even a warning would have been appreciated. That kind of sucked.

^SiLo^
EliteTexan80 wrote:

YEAAAAH!
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also gave adam9 commish - I won't be home until late tomorrow night and he should advance sometime around 7-8 PM EST, unless everyone[minus UNC] is RTA.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikingsFan51 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

Yeah, considering I lost a 91 rated HB, a backup QB, and an 81 OVR RS Fr WR it would have been nice to at least have had the evening to do it. Like, even a warning would have been appreciated. That kind of sucked.

I don't think you have much to worry about when it comes to losing players.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

We kind of made the choice to advance straight to recruiting last year, the off-season takes up to much time, sorry man.

It's cool it was just like the one player I really couldn't afford to lose, that's why it sucked. Just like vikesfan said, a little warning would have been nice.

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

delpanator23 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

It's cool it was just like the one player I really couldn't afford to lose, that's why it sucked. Just like vikesfan said, a little warning would have been nice.

If we had more players declaring I would've given it a day, but it was like 4 players in total, and you would've been able to sway them back. I'm just trying to get through OS recruiting as quickly as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
VikingsFan51 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

While the backup QB was never going to play for me, I now have to deal with an 85-86 rated RB instead of one rated 95. That's a big difference, and will impact my run game. And I RSed that particular WR so that he could start for 3-4 years. Both players were significant, and I don't know what the problem would have been to tell us, "hey, guys, I advanced to the offseason. you have until 12AM EST to convince your players to stay."

I specifically didn't recruit any WR this year because I had that guy to be around for awhile.

^SiLo^
EliteTexan80 wrote:

YEAAAAH!
VikingsFan51

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I have one of, if not the best teams in the dynasty, losing good players is still an issue for me. What's the point of me recruiting these players and building my program up if I don't have a chance to keep them??

^SiLo^
EliteTexan80 wrote:

YEAAAAH!
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikingsFan51 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
VikingsFan51 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

While the backup QB was never going to play for me, I now have to deal with an 85-86 rated RB instead of one rated 95. That's a big difference, and will impact my run game. And I RSed that particular WR so that he could start for 3-4 years. Both players were significant, and I don't know what the problem would have been to tell us, "hey, guys, I advanced to the offseason. you have until 12AM EST to convince your players to stay."

I specifically didn't recruit any WR this year because I had that guy to be around for awhile.

Everyone had an issue with it taking to long last year, and now everyone has an issue with me going to fast this year - it's a lose/lose for me. I don't believe you should have ever been given the chance to convince your players to stay, because they always do.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RTA. Remixx-can you also keep at least one of my rivalry games vs. Navy or Army?
#1 Pats Fan not living in New England
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
I also gave adam9 commish - I won't be home until late tomorrow night and he should advance sometime around 7-8 PM EST, unless everyone[minus UNC] is RTA.

Just woke up. Crazy day to say the least.

I get home at like 4 EST and go to sleep between 5-7 EST. I will try to advance depending on the situation ASAP. Will pass you the commish before I go to sleep.

Getting on now to check things out.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 100 of 101

Jump to: