Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 3 round mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrawABlank

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Falcons - currently OT, DE, DT

Makes sense, but I wouldn't mind grabbing Eddie Lacy in the 3rd as a Turner replacement (last year of his deal; slowing down and owed $5.5m next year).

Pity Kawann Short didn't fall one more pick - he's one of my top 5 players for us next year

Foster-A-Falcon: Matt Bryant
2013 Stats: 24/27 FG (88.9%), 39/39 XP (100%)
millertastegood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Third Round
30.49ers: Jordan Kohout, DE, Wisconsin

This player had to quit football due to small strokes happening in his brain.

Sad, cause he was pretty good.
Wolf6151

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 3 round mock Reply with quote

wolffe_01 wrote:
31.Texans: Ricky Wagner, OT, Wisconsin
31.Texans: Johnny Adams, CB, Michigan State
31.Texans: Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas

They're not the players I would have chosen but they'd definitely solidify 3 positions of need. Nice job.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Lattimore fell to 25, I think the Steelers would take him for pure value, but RB likely wont be a major need. Redman is underrated and Jon Dwyer and Chris Rainey still have big upsides.

Doubtful the Steelers spend yet another 2nd rounder on an OT. They still have to young OTs they drafted in the 2nd the last 2 years. Only would make sense if they were incredibly high on the guy or if it was crazy good value.

Cant complain about the 3rd rounder...although they do like Chris Carter alot.
Shashiaj

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIA owns IND's 2nd & conditional 6th for the Vontae Davis trade.
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, good effort.

I think you have some prospect pretty low, especially some of the underclassmen like T.J. McDonald, Dee Milliner, Eric Reid, Matt Elam, Robert Lester, Alex Ogletree, Michael Buchanan, Tyler Bray, Corey Lemonier, Marquess Wilson, and Jonathan Brown for some examples. If they graded out as anywhere near 3rd round or lower, I highly doubt they would declare Ė and especially for the names I mentioned above, I find it hard to believe they would be graded that low by the advisory committee.

But that being said, I am going to go along and mentioned picks I would prefer for the Kansas City Chiefs :

Round 1 : I canít argue with the Logan Thomas pick. He would provide a completely different dynamic at the quarterback position than we have ever had. A huge presence in the pocket with a canon arm, Thomas would give us our franchise quarterback. If he declares, I doubt he would make it to pick #12, but in this case, I will take him.

Round 2 : William Gholston could be an impact 5-technique defensive end for our scheme, but I think there is better value. For best value, I would go with Alec Ogletree to replace Jovan Belcher. Carrington Byndom and Kenny Vaccaro are also possibilities with Byndom coming in a close second to Ogletree based on value and positional need.

Round 3 : It kills me because in round 2 we just lose out on the run on safeties and in round 3 some top-tier prospects go just before our pick. I know I just made a Georgia Bulldog pick with Ogletree, but based on value, I would go with Bacarri Rambo as Kendrick Lewis has been an adequate starter when able to stay healthy and Rambo could not only provide depth behind Lewis, but also likely push him for a starting role.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why exactly would we draft another qb?
Wr have three solid ones.
I like Murray but there's no need. And no way we draft another qb

new sig... sorry alex
baconrad3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would cry of joy of Tyler Bray somehow fell to us in the freaking 3rd round!

NO way he falls that far. Dude is gonna go 1st round.

And as for the Rhodes pick......why does EVERYONE think that CB is such a big need of ours? It is actually one of our deepest positions.

We are gonna give DRC big bucks and resign him. Nnamdi is still only 31, has a few elite years left. We just took Boykin last year and he is already our starting nickel corner. Then we have two other young guys in Curtis Marsh and Brandon Hughes who the coaches all really like as well.

We are set at CB for years. We have way bigger holes than CB (offensive line and safety)

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
muncy54

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if Dallas takes a QB in the 2nd and its Jones and not Geno ill kill Jerry myself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: