Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is Jimmy Graham the 4th best PPR WR in fantasy Football?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Is Jimmy Graham the 4th best PPR WR in fantasy Football? Reply with quote

I'm in a 10 team ppr league with the 3rd pick. We don't have to pick a TE becuz we combine them with WR, so after I take Rice/McCoy whoever is available, is it safe to say Jimmy Graham is the next best WR (even though he is a TE) to take after Megatron, L. Fitz, Andre Johnson. Would you take him over Roddy White and/ or Brandon Marshall. I plan on having a combo of Graham & Marshall/G. Jennings and getting Sproles in the 4th rd. Thank you for your input! Good luck to yall this year.

Adopt-a-Bear
Chris Conte
SaintsBeast

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Jimmy Graham the 4th best PPR WR in fantasy Football? Reply with quote

neo wrote:
I'm in a 10 team ppr league with the 3rd pick. We don't have to pick a TE becuz we combine them with WR, so after I take Rice/McCoy whoever is available, is it safe to say Jimmy Graham is the next best WR (even though he is a TE) to take after Megatron, L. Fitz, Andre Johnson. Would you take him over Roddy White and/ or Brandon Marshall. I plan on having a combo of Graham & Marshall/G. Jennings and getting Sproles in the 4th rd. Thank you for your input! Good luck to yall this year.

I would say so, yes. He'll outproduce Roddy, but i'm still iffy on Marshall. I'm interested to see how he does this year, 50/50 on whether he'll epicly fail, or turn into a top 3 wideout.

So go ahead and take him, he's more and more becoming Brees' favorite target.

2012 Adopt-A-Saint:
Martez Wilson, DE: 1 Sack, 6 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 Punt Block
Will Smith, DE: 2 Sacks, 22 Tackles, 0 FF
Porter22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julio Jones would be my pick. Seems very high but he looks like a beast in preseason and I would predict him as the best receiver this year!
Injured Reserve: WR Joe Morgan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: