Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pre Season Wk 3. Lions at Raiders
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Carson Palmer
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
NCOUGHMAN
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
I'd still pick NCoughman even if you would have listed Detriot.

You would

You know how we do in GangNam

yup either lead, follow or get the hell out the way Cool

Or fight

Or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0&t=28

Laughing

1:27 is how I always approach the ladies

im a sucker for exotic chicks its not even funny

I'm 100% with you on that.

Plus, they always respect their men.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

You would

Or fight

Or this

wha the hell is that Laughing Laughing

Dude....Gangnam

Get with it. Lead, follow or get out of the way

Laughing i thought he meant Gang Nam or Nam Gang

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

You would

Or fight

Or this

Laughing

1:27 is how I always approach the ladies

im a sucker for exotic chicks its not even funny

I'm 100% with you on that.

Plus, they always respect their men.

yes they do in more ways than 1 Cool

green24 wrote:
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

You would

Or fight

Or this

Dude....Gangnam

Sounds like he's saying "open condom star" (in the video)
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

You would

Or fight

Or this

Dude....Gangnam

i still dont know what the video was about but the chicks looked cool. i dont know if he is a cowboy a mack or what

green24 wrote:
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

You would

Or fight

Or this

Dude....Gangnam

i still dont know what the video was about but the chicks looked cool. i dont know if he is a cowboy a mack or what

If we only knew what he was saying...
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off-topic, but I REALLY hope the Broncos don't trade for MJD. That could be dangerous.

Although, I still don't trust their defense.
holyghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
Palmer threw 2 tds in that second possession one dropped by DHB and the other by Streater so technically speaking he should have thrown for a td against AZ.

Third possession McFadden should have shortened his stride or drug his foot on the 3rd down pass from Palmer that was a little over thrown but still should have been a completion with better awareness from D-Mac.

The throw to Streater was not a drop. I don't know how you can consider a PI call a drop on the WR. However, the ball was later than it should have been and if you watched closely Streater showed incredible instincts for a rookie in slowing down his route and shielding the defender from the ball, thus drawing the PI.
The one to DHB was a very good defensive play. A better WR makes the catch, but the ball was defended. Once again, Palmer could have done better to lead DHB more on it. But of course, DHB could have done better to get his hands out to catch it.
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Palmer threw 2 tds in that second possession one dropped by DHB and the other by Streater so technically speaking he should have thrown for a td against AZ.

Third possession McFadden should have shortened his stride or drug his foot on the 3rd down pass from Palmer that was a little over thrown but still should have been a completion with better awareness from D-Mac.

The throw to Streater was not a drop. I don't know how you can consider a PI call a drop on the WR. However, the ball was later than it should have been and if you watched closely Streater showed incredible instincts for a rookie in slowing down his route and shielding the defender from the ball, thus drawing the PI.
The one to DHB was a very good defensive play. A better WR makes the catch, but the ball was defended. Once again, Palmer could have done better to lead DHB more on it. But of course, DHB could have done better to get his hands out to catch it.

Just because there was a PI doesn't mean he didn't drop it. Started pulled it into his boy and dropped it when he hit the ground, he could and probably should have cought it, but it wouldn't have been an easy grab.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:
holyghost wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

Just because there was a PI doesn't mean he didn't drop it. Started pulled it into his boy and dropped it when he hit the ground, he could and probably should have cought it, but it wouldn't have been an easy grab.

and can't see how DHB could have been lead more. He had to basically dive in the first place, how much more of a lead do you want? That was a perfect throw
NickButera

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:
holyghost wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

and can't see how DHB could have been lead more. He had to basically dive in the first place, how much more of a lead do you want? That was a perfect throw

The only thing perfect in this world are my jokes. That throw was just near perfect.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:
holyghost wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

The only thing perfect in this world are my jokes. That throw was just near perfect.

Maybe. Like if the world you were referring to is Uranus. Wink

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:
holyghost wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

Naw, the throw was late IMO, the Cards were playing cover 2 and DHB got past the LB long before the pass was thrown. He was lead directly into the safety, if the pass was on time and little earlier it would have been a easy catch. So the blame for that pass falls on Palmer first but DHB had a chance so he should of caught it. Still, it was good defense by the safety, but the pass was not perfect IMO it was late, go back and check out the video.
NickButera

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NickButera wrote:

Maybe. Like if the world you were referring to is Uranus. Wink

You've called me ugly and insulted my jokes twice now within a weeks span. Prepare to defend yourself.....

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:
holyghost wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

Naw, the throw was late IMO, the Cards were playing cover 2 and DHB got past the LB long before the pass was thrown. He was lead directly into the safety, if the pass was on time and little earlier it would have been a easy catch. So the blame for that pass falls on Palmer first but DHB had a chance so he should of caught it. Still, it was good defense by the safety, but the pass was not perfect IMO it was late, go back and check out the video.

Yeah you're right, I just re-watched it and watched DHB's route. He should've thrown it a bit earlier, when DHB comes out of his break. If he had that was probably an easy TD. Still, the placement for when he did throw it was perfect but Adrian Wilson made an awesome play. Still a drop though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 2 of 33

Jump to: