Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Weeden is the real deal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DawgSoldier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King John wrote:
Just stating and opinion, don't feel that Weeden is anything special, and the Browns will have a top 5 pick next year if he's the starter the whole year, just hope they don't pass on a real QB prospect next year because Weeden is on the roster.

Sig bet?

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
pnies20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King John wrote:
Just stating and opinion, don't feel that Weeden is anything special, and the Browns will have a top 5 pick next year if he's the starter the whole year, just hope they don't pass on a real QB prospect next year because Weeden is on the roster.

Rolling Eyes

We've upgraded everything for this season. I don't think we'll win 10 games but we're not winning 3.

Also go away.

<3 JF
bosko1616

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King john please do us all a favor and Stfu. Literally take your opinion and shove it up your [inappropriate/removed] because You're nothing more then a trolling [inappropriate/removed]!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What they said
King John

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
King John wrote:

Sig bet?

Sure

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:
King John wrote:

Rolling Eyes

We've upgraded everything for this season. I don't think we'll win 10 games but we're not winning 3.

Also go away.

It's not like I'm the only one that thinks they'll be picking in the top 5. I don't think I've seen a mock draft that doesn't have them having a top 5 pick.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King John wrote:
pnies20 wrote:
King John wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Also go away.

It's not like I'm the only one that thinks they'll be picking in the top 5. I don't think I've seen a mock draft that doesn't have them having a top 5 pick.

Of course not. Nobody puts any though into anything to do with us.

<3 JF
DawgSoldier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King John wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
King John wrote:

Sig bet?

Sure

Stakes if Weeden can win 6 or more games you lose

>6 I lose.

Being this about Weeden's if he is injured for more 2 games it's push.

Winner gets tag the other guys sig from the end of the season until the draft.

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
pnies20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
King John wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
King John wrote:

Sig bet?

Sure

<6 I lose.

FIFY

<3 JF
Entropy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King John wrote:

I see where you are coming from. Lots of people have ignorant opinions that they use to get attention. But, it doesn't mean it's our job to teach you that.

I remember this one time a team replaced a mediocre veteran QB with an undrafted free agent. Most people criticized the move, but the guy did ok. At least he did better than what they had.

I don't remember anyone apologizing for their ignorant criticism either. In fact, I'm pretty sure the same people that criticized the move are the same ones unhappy with the UDFA QB's inability to win playoff games. Others are just trolling around in other team's forums trying to vent their own frustration with having "nothing special" playing QB for their team.

Weeden is still an unproven rookie. He has yet to play in a real regular season NFL game. He might throw 3 INTs like that UDFA did in his first significant regular season action. And then the same ignorant opinions may arise, just like they did for that "choking, nothing special UDFA".

Weeden needs to work on plenty of things, but he has time. We will actually just have to wait and see what happens instead of showing people how little we think before typing an opinion with the intent of provoking a strong negative response.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
King John wrote:
Yall will be drafting Tyler Wilson next year if Weeden is the starting QB for season tbh.

Here we go again...

it really is the dumbest logic ever. Has there ever been a team to take first round QB's in consecutive years? And yet, these are often the same people who say that the Browns should have given Colt more time. I can understand the logic if it's consistent but these 2 views are not.

Vince Lombardi
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King John wrote:

Am I surprised that this is from a texan?

Vince Lombardi
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
King John wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
King John wrote:

Sig bet?

Sure

>6 I lose.

This is actually incorrect. The bet is whether the Browns take a first round QB next year. The amount of games they win is actually pretty irrelevant to these idiotic comments.

Vince Lombardi
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
King john please do us all a favor and Stfu. Literally take your opinion and shove it up your [inappropriate/removed] because You're nothing more then a trolling [inappropriate/removed]!

Bosko, much as you may not agree with a post lets not use inappropriate language. If you think someone is trolling, tell me don't respond.

Thanks;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OUTLAW wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
King John wrote:
Yall will be drafting Tyler Wilson next year if Weeden is the starting QB for season tbh.

Here we go again...

it really is the dumbest logic ever. Has there ever been a team to take first round QB's in consecutive years? And yet, these are often the same people who say that the Browns should have given Colt more time. I can understand the logic if it's consistent but these 2 views are not.

I think you're giving too much credit there... Entropy did the gentleman's thing by politely disagreeing, but I think we all know King John (mind you, "John" is another way of referring to a "Toilet") is happy with just trolling and kicking the hornets nest.

Entropy is right tho... Weeden is still an unproven QB, but he has done enough to inspire confidence (this thread being evidence of that). Coming into the Brown's forum to make unsubstantiated claims that if he is the starting QB this season, the Browns will be picking another one next year is extremely transparent.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 2 of 46

Jump to: