Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy outlook for McCoy, Jackson and Maclin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McGahee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Fantasy outlook for McCoy, Jackson and Maclin Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm looking for a fantasy outlook for LeSean McCoy, DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin

I heard McCoy is going to get less touches, I figure he's still elite. What kind of stats do you see him putting up?

Also, who is the #1 out of Maclin and Jackson and which one will have the better season?

Thanks
EaglesFly58High

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe McCoy will have about the same as last year. I don't believe the touch thing.. He's to good not to get the rock.

Maclin Vs DeSean - I like Maclin as the number one fantasy guy. He tends to get more looks and touches. Which translates into points for fantasy. DJack is more the BOOM or BUST guy every other week in fantasy. To me that's dangerous to have on your team. Maclin is due for the "Breakout" year this year. I like his chances and hes healthy this year vs last. Both are about late fourth to sixth round talent in fantasy depending on rules

Trent Cole (5th Round Pick #146) Career Stats - 396 Solo Tackles, 16 Forced Fumbles, 79 Sacks, 2x Pro Bowler
PSN-KnOWn-X // Twitter-EaglesFlyHigh11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: