Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What to do in Nashville when coming into town for a game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
osguitar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: What to do in Nashville when coming into town for a game Reply with quote

Hey Titan fans.... My buddys and I drove in from Houston last year to watch the Titans Bucs game... Awesome!!!!!!! We went out on the town the night before. First stop was coyote ugly.... And that is where we stayed... Had a blast! We are coming back for the Titan Steelers Thursday night game... looking if yall could recomend other places to check out besides cugly....? thanks folks

P.S. GO Pack!
I just go because my friends are diehard titans fans
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to see you getting many replies with the way you ended your post... Twisted Evil

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
osguitar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good point....
I do dig the Titans! I grew up in Houston rooting for the Oilers since the late 70's....
I think yall finally have a real QB that will lead you to the promise land! I think Mike will be the Coach of the year this year....
C. Johnson will be back in 2000 yard form this year again...

If i could have GB vs. Tenn in every Superbowl I would!
and of course we would win all of them.... Damn I did it again...
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, that was kind of funny. Laughing

I would help you if I could. I have only been down to one game and it was with my parents and siblings so I can't really help you on the type of establishments I think you're looking for. lol

We did go to this place called Jack's BBQ and it was delicious.

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
FutureIsWhite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I lived in NY my whole life until I decided to buy titans season tickets and move to Nashville a year ago. There is so much to do here I do recommend going to 2nd ave again , but instead of coyote ugly try wild horse saloon , great food and really cute waitresses. Across the street is a bar which is my favorite called big shots, cheapest beers in Nashville and always a live band. If you have any other questions just let me know, I'm currently getting my coolers ready for Tom nights game where I'm sitting 2nd row. Keep an eye on the sign jake "stole youngs" locker.
osguitar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply.... Yeah the game we went to we sat front row home side right in the corner of the endzone.... it was awesome.... I will check those places out...
By the way I should have said... I hate the Texans with a passion... Please whip that [inappropriate/removed]!
Cant wait!

Hey Future....what is the place close to Vandi Univ. Where peple are lined up arund the block to get into to eat? reakfast place I believe?
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wild Horse Saloon is an awesome place to go.
Mac 9 for LiFE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

osguitar wrote:
Thanks for the reply.... Yeah the game we went to we sat front row home side right in the corner of the endzone.... it was awesome.... I will check those places out...
By the way I should have said... I hate the Texans with a passion... Please whip that [inappropriate/removed]!
Cant wait!

Hey Future....what is the place close to Vandi Univ. Where peple are lined up arund the block to get into to eat? reakfast place I believe?

It's called Pancake Pantry, amazing breakfast. Right near the corner of Blakemore/Wedgewood and 21st.

Check out Demonbreum Street along with 2nd Ave. for bars.

Gabby's Burger and Fries, behind the Nashville Sounds' (AAA Baseball Team) stadium, voted best burgers in Nashville.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: