Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Colts vs Redskins 8/25 4 pm est
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuckleyBoy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I
BuckleyBoy wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
TKellion wrote:
Touchdown Briscoe,wave goodbye to Banks Laughing Twisted Evil
maybe. They could still keep 7 wrs or they could still try to put robinson on the practice squad. They could go any number of ways. Definitely tough to get to 53

Robinson is on the 53 man roster. Banks isnt
there is no way that is for certain. It could go any of 4 ways. Banks has still shown his value this game.

Unless Banks shows at WR, its very certain
if someone else doesn't show his explosiveness, I dont know how you let him go. No one on the team is as explosive as he is with the ball in his hands. I'm thinking they keep 7 and 9 ol.

What exactly is explosive about Brandon Banks? The 1 TD over 2 years? or the low average on KR and PR? Just curious

kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuckleyBoy wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
I
BuckleyBoy wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
TKellion wrote:
Touchdown Briscoe,wave goodbye to Banks Laughing Twisted Evil
maybe. They could still keep 7 wrs or they could still try to put robinson on the practice squad. They could go any number of ways. Definitely tough to get to 53

Robinson is on the 53 man roster. Banks isnt
there is no way that is for certain. It could go any of 4 ways. Banks has still shown his value this game.

Unless Banks shows at WR, its very certain
if someone else doesn't show his explosiveness, I dont know how you let him go. No one on the team is as explosive as he is with the ball in his hands. I'm thinking they keep 7 and 9 ol.

What exactly is explosive about Brandon Banks? The 1 TD over 2 years? or the low average on KR and PR? Just curious
Speed and quickness.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuckleyBoy wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Question, did kentwan Balmer play some? They showed his name on nfl.com

No, he's not on the roster
Actually Balmer played, he assisted on a tackle like I thought I saw in he play by play... What's up with that? Confused Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brian23

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Actually Balmer played, he assisted on a tackle like I thought I saw in he play by play... What's up with that? Confused Laughing

He shouldn't have...he hasn't been here in ages...>,>
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

He shouldn't have...he hasn't been here in ages...>,>
I know. I just don't know how that happens. Shanahan has always been a forgiving man who gives multiple chances, except with qbs

Last edited by turtle28 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Dashing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Morgan should be considered for number 2 IMO.

I personally think Dez should get a chance. But than again Leonardo isn't bad will see how he trully does the first three games of the season.

Alot of option at WR's. Even Moss looks to be a under radar guy this year.
Can our offense be finally top 10 in passing?.

Dez and Morgan are close but Dez shown some real big potential flashes as a starter. I wouldn't be surprised by the end of the season he'll be #2 if Leo doesn't live up to his potential.
moss will never be under the radar, but he may be our punt returner. You're right were stacked at wr this year a few good ones will get cut.

Briscoe is playing vs scrubbs, moss, hank and morgan are playing vs top 4 cbs. That's the difference, Briscoe won't be starting. He "may" make the team but if he does its as the #5 or 6 wr and he won't play much, if at all.

We are really, really stacked At wr for the 1st time in 20 years. Its awesome

Under the radar as some one who can probably get 1000 yards quietly. What is he to us any way our #3 or 4 because morgan been playing good.

And Briscoe wont be cut the man shown he could score in this league and shown that last year with the bucs. He is tearing the defense apart when he has his chances and if Leo doesn't do what we feel is worthy of a #2 than Morgan or Dez should get a chance.

He will make the team in the back of my mind he is 22 and has alot of upside . Dallas-Philly wanted him for good reasons and he is showing is that.

Shanny will keep all of these weapons why not? they are finally young and good ...Banks is gone IMO. Dez is up ahead of every one else and is #5 right now. Ill even keep Moss but if we could get a small pick for him id probably do it , the WR core we have are very young and im proud to say that.

Gaffney-Moss-Stallworth-Armstrong

Garcon-Hankerson-Morgan-Moss

is a huge diff.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
Gaffney-Moss-Stallworth-Armstrong

Garcon-Hankerson-Morgan-Moss

is a huge diff.
Definitely. I like our group. We don't have a dominant 1 but maybe within he next few years Hank can develp into that

turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, they might be able to trade Moss and Cooley to Miami. THey are hurting for a starting wr and TE for Tanehill. I doubt it happens but of I was the skins I'd inquire. If they did that, it would open up roster spots for all our young guys.

Marcus21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
You know, they might be able to trade Moss and Cooley to Miami. THey are hurting for a starting wr and TE for Tanehill. I doubt it happens but of I was the skins I'd inquire. If they did that, it would open up roster spots for all our young guys.

Why not Cooley, Armstrong, Austin, for a corner? I know nothing about Miami, so I dont know if they have a corner worth trading for. Draft picks would be nice also.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Why not Cooley, Armstrong, Austin, for a corner? I know nothing about Miami, so I dont know if they have a corner worth trading for. Draft picks would be nice also.
They aren't going to give up a cb worth trading for, meaning their starters. I'd rather have picks.

redskins4789

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

They aren't going to give up a cb worth trading for, meaning their starters. I'd rather have picks.

Sean Smith is worth trading for very tall very physical corner
RIP #21 Sean Taylor

Deadpulse on the sig
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redskins4789 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

No way they trade their number one corner. Especially for scrubs.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
redskins4789 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Vontae Davis is their number 1 CB. Not Sean Smith. Regardless, I'd be shocked if the Dolphins traded either one of them.
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 60 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 10 catches, 47 yards... and a fumble
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
redskins4789 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Vontae Davis is their number 1 CB. Not Sean Smith. Regardless, I'd be shocked if the Dolphins traded either one of them.

Earlier in the offseason he was named number 3 behind Richard Marshall.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
redskins4789 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Earlier in the offseason he was named number 3 behind Richard Marshall.

Who are you talking about? Smith or Davis?
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 60 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 10 catches, 47 yards... and a fumble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: