Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason Week Three: Jaguars @ Ravens (THU 8/23 730p)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35029
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Preseason Week Three: Jaguars @ Ravens (THU 8/23 730p) Reply with quote



@



Where?
M&T Bank Stadium
When?
Thu, 08/23 at 7:30 PM EDT

Arrow Continued growth of Gabbert
Arrow Blackmon's knowledge of the playbook
Arrow Jennings continuing to look good
Arrow Can we stay healthy?
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McMorrow_922


Joined: 21 Dec 2011
Posts: 2532
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very big test for us!
_________________


Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45447
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I allowed to make these threads again come the regular season?
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35029
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Am I allowed to make these threads again come the regular season?


Please?
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45447
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Am I allowed to make these threads again come the regular season?


Please?


I only quit because I was called a jinx and because Windows made me lose my big write up. But I'd have no problem doing the big game day threads again.
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35029
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Am I allowed to make these threads again come the regular season?


Please?


I only quit because I was called a jinx and because Windows made me lose my big write up. But I'd have no problem doing the big game day threads again.


Amongst other things, yes, yes you are.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45447
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Am I allowed to make these threads again come the regular season?


Please?


I only quit because I was called a jinx and because Windows made me lose my big write up. But I'd have no problem doing the big game day threads again.


Amongst other things, yes, yes you are.
A jinx?
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35029
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Am I allowed to make these threads again come the regular season?


Please?


I only quit because I was called a jinx and because Windows made me lose my big write up. But I'd have no problem doing the big game day threads again.


Amongst other things, yes, yes you are.
A jinx?


yur
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 82941
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Am I allowed to make these threads again come the regular season?



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35029
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@APMarkLong
Mularkey says starters will play better part of three quarters at Ravens. Cox, DSmith, Monroe & Rackley out. Mathis in. #Jaguars

_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45447
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Am I allowed to make these threads again come the regular season?




We all know I make the best GDTs.
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35029
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Am I allowed to make these threads again come the regular season?




We all know I make the best GDTs.


Those were the days.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45447
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
4. Luke McCown vs the bench: Last week, in a game where he had a chance to prove himself, Lol McCown choked. Will he choke on his sideline snack this week?


Still makes me laugh.
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 82941
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Quote:
4. Luke McCown vs the bench: Last week, in a game where he had a chance to prove himself, Lol McCown choked. Will he choke on his sideline snack this week?


Still makes me laugh.


Where was that posted?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45447
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Quote:
4. Luke McCown vs the bench: Last week, in a game where he had a chance to prove himself, Lol McCown choked. Will he choke on his sideline snack this week?


Still makes me laugh.


Where was that posted?
Quote:
We all know I make the best GDTs.

_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group