Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers sign baghkatarioayiozt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: 49ers sign baghkatarioayiozt Reply with quote

Via Eric Branch twitter.

YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 49ers sign baghkatarioayiozt Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
Via Eric Branch twitter.

YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean Bakhtiari? I think that's how it's spelled...or close, anyway. No surprise and we didn't have to cut anyone because Haggan's suspension means we have a free roster spot...until his suspension is complete.
ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChewBakhtiari!!!!

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully he does well.
It's good that he was here already and knows the playbook and stuff

new sig... sorry alex
oldman9er

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It was Harbaugh who delivered the bad news to Bakhtiari three weeks ago. And it was Harbaugh's message that made Bakhtiari decide to stick with the sport. "'You did everything you could do. You did a great job,'" Bakhtiari said Harbaugh told him. "He was proud of the effort I put in, proud with what I accomplished. ... It made it harder. I really wish he had been like, 'Listen, football's not for you.' That would have been easier. Then I could have said, 'Ok, I'm not meant to do this.'" The journeyman LB had lived in a spare bedroom at Staley's house during the offseason. After being cut, he moved back in with his parents in Burlingame. But he left all of his stuff at Staley's, and he's moving back in today.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/09/bakhtiari-ill-keep-going-until-it-absolutely-ends.html#storylink=cpy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
Quote:
It was Harbaugh who delivered the bad news to Bakhtiari three weeks ago. And it was Harbaugh's message that made Bakhtiari decide to stick with the sport. "'You did everything you could do. You did a great job,'" Bakhtiari said Harbaugh told him. "He was proud of the effort I put in, proud with what I accomplished. ... It made it harder. I really wish he had been like, 'Listen, football's not for you.' That would have been easier. Then I could have said, 'Ok, I'm not meant to do this.'" The journeyman LB had lived in a spare bedroom at Staley's house during the offseason. After being cut, he moved back in with his parents in Burlingame. But he left all of his stuff at Staley's, and he's moving back in today.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/09/bakhtiari-ill-keep-going-until-it-absolutely-ends.html#storylink=cpy

Hopefully he takes advantage of this and makes an impact. I didn't see much of him, but thought he did good in preseason.

BlaqOptic wrote:
Dan Connor is twice the LineBacker that "PWilly" will ever be.
oldman9er

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrscottso wrote:
oldman9er wrote:

Hopefully he takes advantage of this and makes an impact. I didn't see much of him, but thought he did good in preseason.

Yeah, I liked him in preseason also. Very good at anchoring the run and shedding blocks for the tackle. Good burst running the arc. Good in zone coverage. When he had some chances to pass rush vs starting OL, if they square up well on him, he doesn't have the ideal skills to get around them or push them back towards the QB. Those are things I think he can work on... but at his age, I see why coaches think he is maxed out and only backup material at best. ( I think maybe he is very good backup material though )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: