Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wayne....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
srodriguez13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Wayne.... Reply with quote

Every single I play I saw this guy on the field in the 1st half my hopes for any success this season have dropped. This guy is going to get Sanchez, Tebow, McIlroy, and anyone else behind him KILLED! God I would much rather take my chances with Austin Howard at RT. Every time we even ran behind Hunter we got nothing and got some decent gains running behind Mangold, Slauson, and Brick. The Giants made this guy look ridiculous and this guy single-handedly ruined our offense and will continue to do so all season. Fire him retire him place his healthy a$$ on IR!!!! If he plays all-season we will be in contention for a TOP 5 DRAFT PICK. In which Tannenbaum will undoubtedly use on a receiver or a DT. Ugh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start ANYONE over this guy. Austin Howard looked much better in that first game. He's probably not very good, but at least he might not be absolutely terrible like Hunter.

Props to Jamison for the sig.
Karmaloop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karmaloop wrote:

The definition of a turnstile right tackle.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karmaloop wrote:

He should press charges after that beat down he just recieved .
Bleed-Green-87

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wayne Hunter is trending on twitter lol

Thanks Delphi^
srodriguez13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wayne Hunter equals sabotage I wonder if Mr. Ground ball (Tim Tebow) is. Willing to bulk up and play right tackle?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey now.... lets not get on wayne.. look how fast he stuck his arm to help sanchez up... LOL
ekill08x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was the #1 trending topic on twitter. everyone is telling him to die. i feel bad for the guy. hes not a starter and he knows it. the front office has completely set him up to fail. hes a backup and a jumbo set blocker. this a scenario where mike tannenbaum has done a horrific job.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Karmaloop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
he was the #1 trending topic on twitter. everyone is telling him to die.
That's too much. This is just a game after all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was JPP...

2014 Adopt-a-Patriot - Dominique Easley
Tackles: 0 | Sacks: 0 | QB Hits: 0 | TFL: 0 | Fumble Recoveries: 0
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
he was the #1 trending topic on twitter. everyone is telling him to die. i feel bad for the guy. hes not a starter and he knows it. the front office has completely set him up to fail. hes a backup and a jumbo set blocker. this a scenario where mike tannenbaum has done a horrific job.

It's a failure on all fronts. From Tanny to Ryan to Sparano to the OL coach. Everybody failed.

It's getting a little ridiculous on twitter. People are just piling on now. The man sucks at football, yea, but by all accounts he seems like a good human.
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
ekill08x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
ekill08x wrote:

It's a failure on all fronts. From Tanny to Ryan to Sparano to the OL coach. Everybody failed.

It's getting a little ridiculous on twitter. People are just piling on now. The man sucks at football, yea, but by all accounts he seems like a good human.

Wayne Hunter severely over-achieved in 2010 when Woody went down and the just severely over-rated him. The guy knows he can't handle this. Thats what makes it sad. Its not his fault. Hes not gifted enough to be out there blocking a top 3 pass rusher. Hes not a starter. I truly feel bad for the guy. I feel bad for Mark Sanchez too. After that sack Hunter goes over to Mark and picks him up and probably says "dude im so sorry but i just can't handle this". Its just sad. Such a shame about Otah. Id bring him back in and let him rehab until hes ready. And for the time being I would just let Austin Howard play. Hes at least big enough to take on the man to man duties. 4 sacks in 1 half of play is downright atrocious. Your telling me Ducasse cant do better?

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hunter has at least an inch and probably 20+ lbs on Howard. Hunter is a huge dude. He just doesn't have good feet.

I'm not saying Ducasse is better at all. I'm saying there has to be some reasonable way to get a better RT on the field. Whether he's already on the roster or on someone elses, there has to be someone else the Jets can put out there.

Oh, and I severely doubt he said "I can't handle this" to Sanchez. Maybe "sorry, I'll get him next time", but no player openly admits defeat like that.
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
Davey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two weeks from now when the rosters are being finalized and all 32 teams are releasing players we've got to be lucky and hope a competent veteran is released. That's really all there is to it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: