Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Will The Colts Have Any Road Wins This Year?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueHorseshoe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Will The Colts Have Any Road Wins This Year? Reply with quote

We all know the story last year (2-14) and no road wins. Will this year see us win a road game and especially against AFC South opponents?
We will play at Chicago, New York (Jets), New England, Detroit, and Kansas City outside the division. Can you make a prediction now or will you have to wait for the preseason to end and the dust to settle from injuries and new personel? Some are predicting from 2-7 wins, will any of those be outside Lucas Oil Stadium?
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think our best chances for road wins are:
Week 10 @Jags
Week 16 @KC

I would have put the Bears game on there as well but Pat Angerer won't be playing that game and I'm not confident in our MLBs to stop the run.

I think we can win 5-6 games this year.

Week 3 Home vs Jags (this is really dependant on MJD holding out long enough Wink
Week 7 Home vs Browns
Week 9 Home vs Dolphins
And 1 home game vs either Titans or Texans
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
tom cody

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only 1 that looks like a win to me would be Week 10 vs. Jacksonville.
BlueHorseshoe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that road wins could be few but I could see 4.
1.Chicago because the Colts are an unknown quantity on offense and defense and we could surprise the Bears.
2. Jacksonville, although it may be tougher because Del Rio is no longer coaching.
3. Detroit because they always seem uneven at best and the Coach is a head case.
4. Kansas City because the QB is suspect and I see Jamaal Charles is hurt again. He may be a player who cannot stay healthy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: