Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dallas Cowboys Keeper League - Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 26598
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Slam - be sure to snag Chris Scanty as your IDP now that he's on the PUP - wouldn't want Des stealing him


Confused Why would I steal Canty?
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 36976
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Slam - be sure to snag Chris Scanty as your IDP now that he's on the PUP - wouldn't want Des stealing him


Confused Why would I steal Canty?


Because you stole the injured Witten. duh!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 36976
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 failed to go big, therefor he must go home.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6058
Location: CT
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Ace5 failed to go big, therefor he must go home.


Jokes on you. Its my day off. I am home.
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 36976
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Ace5 failed to go big, therefor he must go home.


Jokes on you. Its my day off. I am home.


You win this round. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10231
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I wonder if old age is catching up to Slam. Every-time he picks he has two picks - yet he only ever makes one.


T_O7 calls out Slam for slowing things down, and then promptly went AWOL before his turn.


_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23819
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I wonder if old age is catching up to Slam. Every-time he picks he has two picks - yet he only ever makes one.


T_O7 calls out Slam for slowing things down, and then promptly went AWOL before his turn.




....

Brah. I just picked. Dealing with the fall out of the rain. Chilz brah (matts, am I doing the bro-bro right?)
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 36976
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I wonder if old age is catching up to Slam. Every-time he picks he has two picks - yet he only ever makes one.


T_O7 calls out Slam for slowing things down, and then promptly went AWOL before his turn.




....

Brah. I just picked. Dealing with the fall out of the rain. Chilz brah (matts, am I doing the bro-bro right?)


No, as the astoundingly astute AC62 pointed out, you are a broshe, not a bro. Your comments need to be more catty and less stoner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23819
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some very...unusual...picks as of late.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MightyMouse07


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 28071
Location: Sloville
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSSS Jackson was already taken.
_________________
R.I.P. Nikolas and Brian you will truly be missed.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23819
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
TSSS Jackson was already taken.


Laughing

That's twice he has done that. Old age is catching up to him.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheStarStillShines


Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 8520
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheStarStillShines


Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 8520
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been paying attention to this draft given how slow people are.

I took James Anderson.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 44608
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grilling dinner for family - sorry for delay - try to have it in shortly
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10231
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheStarStillShines wrote:
I haven't been paying attention to this draft given how slow people are.

I took James Anderson.


A not so subtle shot at the slow pokes. I love it.
_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 26 of 77

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group