Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DCRA FANTASY FOOTBALL Game Challenges
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Here's a pic of my 6 year old. She went as Princess Peach. My 3 year old was Mario.

Everybody should pay close attention to the time stamp.

First off, my son would LOVE that Peach costume. He loves all things Mario and even named his 2 guinea pigs Peach and Daisy.

Second, how did we cheat? In terms of total points scored, the trade was slightly in my favor. In terms of number of starters traded, I came out ahead 3-1. I traded 1 damn good player and 2 guys that have been hurt almost all year, in return I got 3 solid players that will help my team in the short term. Long term, the trade has no affect on my team, because I can just Vulture Rodgers back at the end of the year.

Third, with the way my season has gone, I would have traded with anyone that had a chance to compete for the title. Had I made the same deal with someone who wasn't a direct threat to knock you off this season, you wouldn't be whining about it. Had I made the trade with anyone not named MH, you wouldn't be whining about it.

ht, I already know about the PM you sent MH. But, let's just pretend for a moment this was true. This would be conclusive evidence of what makes you the worst fantasy football player in the forum. There are multiple FAs available right now that will outscore Brown and Amendola and you wouldnt have to give up a #1 WR, #1 QB, and a second tier RB to get them. It's cool though, I'm really looking forward to my team playing your team in week 13. Your stupid trade may actually help me make the playoffs the last week of the season.

But ht, lets not forget... The only year you were able to compete was when MH and Matts gave you incredibly lopsided trades which have become legendary in the forum. And, when youre unable to do lopsided trades, you're using your commissioner powers to eff with peoples' rosters. You are the FF poster child of cheating in fantasy football. Congrats.

Desperado82

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it really weird and somewhat immature that you're still holding a grudge about something so insignificant that happened, what, two years ago?

Let it go, Slam.

^^^mack
htfryar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
I find it really weird and somewhat immature that you're still holding a grudge about something so insignificant that happened, what, two years ago?

Let it go, Slam.

Applause

Laughing

Truth be told guys, the only reason I made the trade with MH was to make Slam mad. I don't give a crap about fantasy football. It is a game. But, I play it because it is kinda fun. It cracks me up that Slam take this ish so seriously. The way he acts, you would think this was a money league.

Hey Slam, would you like some cheese with that whine?

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 13 tackles, 2 TFL, 0 sacks, 1 Pass Break Up
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Let it go, Slam.

Applause

Laughing

Truth be told guys, the only reason I made the trade with MH was to make Slam mad. I don't give a crap about fantasy football. It is a game. But, I play it because it is kinda fun. It cracks me up that Slam take this ish so seriously. The way he acts, you would think this was a money league.

Like I said before, I think it's funny that I'm so deep your heads that you guys have to resort to this. Should it really surprise anyone that a league organized by Matts has become a joke?

The_Slamman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and as to whether ht takes fantasy football seriously... He takes more seriously than anybody. I've got the PMs to prove it.

htfryar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Oh, and as to whether ht takes fantasy football seriously... He takes more seriously than anybody. I've got the PMs to prove it.

Whatever dude. You can claim whatever you want and get all pissy about the trade. I do not care. My mission was to make the league more competitive at the top and to generate conversation. Obviously, I succeeded at both or you wouldn't be whining like a little female dog. Grow the eff up.

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 13 tackles, 2 TFL, 0 sacks, 1 Pass Break Up
htfryar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Let it go, Slam.

Applause

Laughing

Like I said before, I think it's funny that I'm so deep your heads that you guys have to resort to this. Should it really surprise anyone that a league organized by Matts has become a joke?

It would appear to anyone that has read the last couple pages that MH and I are the ones who are in your head. You are the one who is whining and screaming foul. The league could've vetoed it. They didn't. Cry me a river.

The_Slamman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:

Whatever dude. You can claim whatever you want and get all pissy about the trade. I do not care. My mission was to make the league more competitive at the top and to generate conversation. Obviously, I succeeded at both or you wouldn't be whining like a little female dog. Grow the eff up.

Let me translate this for people who don't speak redneck. This what ht really means...

I know I can't beat Slam. He's beat every year for 7 straight years. Matt's and MH have given me lopsided trades... I still couldn't beat him. I used my commissioner powers to eff with his roster and still couldn't beat him. He's in first place again. My mission is to find somebody whose desperate enough to make a lopsided trade who may be able to beat him. Only MH is that desperate. This will create good discussion because it will remind everybody of how badly slam has kicked my arse in the past. Woo Pig Sooie

htfryar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey MH, looks like there is a new front runner for the Summer's Eve Award at the next Cowpokes. Hope you saved the sig.

The_Slamman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Let it go, Slam.

Applause

Laughing

It would appear to anyone that has read the last couple pages that MH and I are the ones who are in your head. You are the one who is whining and screaming foul. The league could've vetoed it. They didn't. Cry me a river.

Yeah, you don't see me going around to the bottom feeders in the league begging them to trade me their best players for my waiver pick ups.

htfryar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MH, thanks for asking me if I wanted to do that trade. This has been fun. Laughing

The_Slamman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Hey MH, looks like there is a new front runner for the Summer's Eve Award at the next Cowpokes. Hope you saved the sig.

MH, while we're at it... Guess whose idea it was to create the Summers Eve Award? It was HT's. I actually have the PM to prove it if you'd like to see it. His idea was to create the Summers Eve Award and award it to you no matter who the forum actually voted for. In fact he created a fake acceptance speech for you too since you refused to respond to his PM.

htfryar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, like people can't fake quotes and PM's. Whatever Slam. Rolling Eyes

Everyone on here knows that you don't like MH because he kicked you out of a Fantasy Football league a few years ago for doing shady trades. You have held a grudge ever since, because you are mature like that.

The_Slamman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Yeah, like people can't fake quotes and PM's. Whatever Slam. Rolling Eyes

Everyone on here knows that you don't like MH because he kicked you out of a Fantasy Football league a few years ago for doing shady trades. You have held a grudge ever since, because you are mature like that.

MH, I swear on my kids lives that what I just said is true. I swear before Tim Tebow himself that what I said is true.

Don't get me wrong, it was a damn good one and in the end, you did get the most votes BY FAR. But the idea of creating the summers eve award for you was all ht. I'd love to see ht swear on his sons life otherwise.

htfryar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would I do that? I have nothing against MH. He doesn't bish and moan all day about fantasy football trades, that the league didn't veto. He doesn't bish and moan and blame Jerry Jones for everything that goes wrong with the team. He is not a poster who used to be e-ROH worthy but is now a pathetic shell of his former self. Why would I create an award that YOU gave to MH? Yes, I made up an acceptance speech to use, when he decided not to respond to my intervciew request. I did that with every poster that didn't respond to my request.

As for me swearing on my son, it ain't gonna happen. I don't do that and have no reason to do so. The people on here know whose idea it was to come up with the Delta Bravo Award. Hell, you even named one of our TACT's in "honor" of MH. Grow up dude.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 35 of 36

Jump to: