Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Any News On Chris Greenwood?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WillParks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Any News On Chris Greenwood? Reply with quote

Has anyone heard when Chris Greenwood is coming off the PuP list? Physically, this guy has serious potential. I know the coaching staff was really excited about his potential. I hope he can get some snaps in the last two weeks of camp.
SuhPLEX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My crystal ball tells me he will start the season on the PUP and set the league in fire week 7 and ends up leading the league in picks

IDOG_det wrote:
I honestly wouldn't be upset if we draft 3 TE's

TE is the new QB Very Happy
RyanFuller003

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he's not practicing yet, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of news about it. Dave Birkett reported a few days ago that he'd likely start the season on PUP, and I'd probably buy that.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120815/SPORTS01/120815039/1049/rss14

I really doubt the Lions would give him any defensive snaps this year one way or the other, though. He was going to play on special teams and that's probably about it. Hopefully he doesn't land on IR anyway.

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for three years running!)
detfan782004

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanFuller003 wrote:
I know he's not practicing yet, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of news about it. Dave Birkett reported a few days ago that he'd likely start the season on PUP, and I'd probably buy that.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120815/SPORTS01/120815039/1049/rss14

I really doubt the Lions would give him any defensive snaps this year one way or the other, though. He was going to play on special teams and that's probably about it. Hopefully he doesn't land on IR anyway.

Well this sucks. I was hoping he would be ready to go. Its going to be a huge amount of talent coming off PUP and suspensions if Detroit can weather the first few weeks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: