Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Predict The Final 53
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not understand why the Broncos cannot find a solid offensive lineman who soils themselves during the games. That is what the Broncos are missing...
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot get the link of the source via the NFL.com app but it says that Moreno is now listed as our 2nd RB behind Willis. On MaxBroncos.com I also read that this has something to do with Hillman not being as serviceable as Knowshon at pass-pro. Didn't Anti or Jersey say during our whole Ball or no Ball discussion that Ball was listed ahead of Moreno because the latter is unreliable at blocking? The coaches don't seem to be in agreement.

EDIT: Nevermind, here's the source... http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/20081192/for-ronnie-hillman-to-be-in-broncos-rb-mix-his-blocking-must-improve

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Donut

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
Cannot get the link of the source via the NFL.com app but it says that Moreno is now listed as our 2nd RB behind Willis. On MaxBroncos.com I also read that this has something to do with Hillman not being as serviceable as Knowshon at pass-pro. Didn't Anti or Jersey say during our whole Ball or no Ball discussion that Ball was listed ahead of Moreno because the latter is unreliable at blocking? The coaches don't seem to be in agreement.

EDIT: Nevermind, here's the source... http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/20081192/for-ronnie-hillman-to-be-in-broncos-rb-mix-his-blocking-must-improve

Morenos issue never was his catching or blocking. Most thought he'd be gone and Hillman would be 3rd down back. I didnt especially after hammy issue. Hopefully Moreno gets it all together and stays healthy. Next yr being a yr away from ACL will be his defining yr imo.
2011: Matt Slater
2012: Ras I Dowling
2013: Chandler Jones
iLikeDefense

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully Hillman can really get up to speed with the blitz pick ups. He is a explosive player that we could definitely use.

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
ihatepotholes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why we have a SS sized LB who isn't particularly fast playing WLB. I know DJ is suspended, but come on.

DJ on crutch is a better LB than WW.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Hillman will be a game day inactive for the early part of the season at least.

MUFC OK
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

Morenos issue never was his catching or blocking. Most thought he'd be gone and Hillman would be 3rd down back. I didnt especially after hammy issue. Hopefully Moreno gets it all together and stays healthy. Next yr being a yr away from ACL will be his defining yr imo.

Let's face it though, Moreno ran this preseason with some urgency. Which is a good thing...hope he keeps it up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: