Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason #3: Oakland Raiders at Arizona Cardinals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleming is up and down tonight

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other QB's around the league are throwing 20 passes a game and Skelton has attempted 15 in three games.

Another block by Bethel, he is explosive.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D.J young is so bad at Tackle

apollo14000

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
[Insert any Cards OT] is so bad at Tackle

FYP
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apollo14000 wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
[Insert any Cards OT] is so bad at Tackle

FYP

Like what I saw from Massie and Potter at the end of the game.

Bloodlustt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty got carted off. Poor kid. Surprisingly Kolb looks tough in comparison.
apollo14000

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok unfortunately I missed the game but looked at our drive charts and was impressed by some of the first downs and long drives we managed. Sounds like Kolb started off good but then had a meltdown along with OL. Tommy Kelly of the Raiders was heard yelling "that boy is scared" after the safety. I hope that's not true but if so it only confirms what I said in the Skelton vs Kolb thread. He needs to gain some mental toughness and quickly.

I hope Levi's injury is not too serious but either way we need to take a serious look at the guys getting cut across the league. Bryant McKinnie and Jared Gaither are two guys last year who were cut and picked up and then played solid ball.

I only saw the 4th quarter but I was impressed with Lindley's deep ball. He completed a 30 and 31 yarder. William Powell could also give Alfonso Smith some serious competition. Barring any mental meltdown, Bethel is gonna make this team.

I know stchamp or khodder will probably do a thorough writeup but I was hoping to know how Fleming did. He racked up 8 tackles but often that usually happens when CBs are bad in coverage. How did Quentin Groves and Bradley look? Palmer attempted 24 passes... Did Acho or Schofield generate any pressure?
apollo14000

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodlustt wrote:
Matty got carted off. Poor kid. Surprisingly Kolb looks tough in comparison.

Kolb and Leinart have so many similarities it's scary. Always injured, average arm, won't throw downfield, bad pocket presence, and a big, expensive investment.
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apollo14000 wrote:
Ok unfortunately I missed the game but looked at our drive charts and was impressed by some of the first downs and long drives we managed. Sounds like Kolb started off good but then had a meltdown along with OL. Tommy Kelly of the Raiders was heard yelling "that boy is scared" after the safety. I hope that's not true but if so it only confirms what I said in the Skelton vs Kolb thread. He needs to gain some mental toughness and quickly.

I hope Levi's injury is not too serious but either way we need to take a serious look at the guys getting cut across the league. Bryant McKinnie and Jared Gaither are two guys last year who were cut and picked up and then played solid ball.

I only saw the 4th quarter but I was impressed with Lindley's deep ball. He completed a 30 and 31 yarder. William Powell could also give Alfonso Smith some serious competition. Barring any mental meltdown, Bethel is gonna make this team.

I know stchamp or khodder will probably do a thorough writeup but I was hoping to know how Fleming did. He racked up 8 tackles but often that usually happens when CBs are bad in coverage. How did Quentin Groves and Bradley look? Palmer attempted 24 passes... Did Acho or Schofield generate any pressure?

Schofield did not play.

love2theOLINE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
apollo14000 wrote:

Schofield did not play.

I was wondering why I didn't see 50 out there. Groves looked pretty good, did he get the start or did Haggans(I was at the game but had a baby on my chest so I missed some stuff). Bradley had some nice tackles too.

thanks to sandwhich on the sig
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love2theOLINE wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
apollo14000 wrote:

Schofield did not play.

I was wondering why I didn't see 50 out there. Groves looked pretty good, did he get the start or did Haggans(I was at the game but had a baby on my chest so I missed some stuff). Bradley had some nice tackles too.

Bradley looked good. Haggens got the start but Groves saw some time with the first team.

iRobot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apollo14000 wrote:

http://azdirtybirds.com/?p=227

Fleming had times where he stood out but also had two pretty large penalties (granted, they were bad calls on refs part). He also had a play where he allowed a WR to basically come to a complete stop and catch an underthrown ball. Fleming never seemed to look back for the ball on that play at all.

Groves was almost non-existant on any relevant first team snaps but did do well against 2nd/3rd stringers again. Bradley looks like he is in command and I think he may supplant Lenon.

Most of the pressure came from in the middle and from the inside backers. Don't remember much from Acho and Schofield didn't play at all.
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the game right now on TiVo, Kolb looks legitimately good right now. So does Ryan Williams.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Watching the game right now on TiVo, Kolb looks legitimately good right now. So does Ryan Williams.

Just wait. Protection stops and it's same ol' Kolb.
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray Horton definitely chewed rear end this week, the effort those guys are giving is significantly better.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: